£32 for a radio code????

leonrob

allways inovating
Jan 5, 2010
Well mine just says "SAFE" on my radio,and which ever buttons i press,it does not work

what you have to do is tunrn car off and take key out then turn the radio back on lock car a leve it till the radio turns itself off usually after 1 or 2 hours then you can enter code

turbo009

Red Lightning
Jun 15, 2008
Grimsby North East Lincs
Well i will go outside in a bit then and leave my radio on for an hour.
But there again it's not worth it is it? i dont have the code for my radio.
I did pm that guy elec on that link what was posted up on here. Just waiting for a pm back

Thev5

Keeping it unreal
Nov 19, 2004
www.gardensandhouses.co.uk
Relighting this thread. I've just brought a secondhand Aura Radio Cassette off ebay with no code. The cassette is no longer working and I still have a few of the blighters hanging around! Anyway, the last time I needed a code (about 2 years ago), I called up the dealer with the serial number and they called me back within 1/2 an hour with the code and no charge. Now, I've just called up and they want £35 plus VAT to do it, so £41.13. I can buy one on ebay with a code for less than that! Stealers indeed they are.

turbo009

Red Lightning
Jun 15, 2008
Grimsby North East Lincs
Agree mine was £30ish from the stealers,they brought me back home in their "rounabout" car.
Then 2 hours later...when probs just like a 20 mins job if that,i picked my car up

revere

Nov 10, 2009
Glasgow
no where near as bad as the £140 I got quoted by the Seat garage to get a replacement key coded to the car !