0-60mph 0-100mph 30-100 times

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Lol tbh even from the start i wasnt botherd but the time. I just started this thread to compair cars an just find out wat mods others have done lol. I put up the vid to prove wat i said an i think it shows thats.

Mines 391 bhp and 400 lbs ft of torque with lotsa mods

bigheaney

Lol wat is the prob with you guys, iv only joined the site an started my 1st thread an yous have made my feel very welcome lol

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Lol wat is the prob with you guys, iv only joined the site an started my 1st thread an yous have made my feel very welcome lol

As i say mate i was only joking, i guess my big thing is the fact the figures you posted were unrelaistic to the fuel systems capabilities but as you said you never knew. Defo faster than a standard PD 140 though :)

bigheaney

Well as i say i dont no alot about these things so i cant say, i no its not fast but am happy its faster than a GTI and a civic type R. Good enuf for me lol

Hurdy

Yorkshire - born and bred
Oct 7, 2008
South Yorkshire
Good work with a diesel. I remember taking my old Mapped TDI 130pd Golf MKIV down the strip at Inters and popping a 7.7 to sixty, so under seven seconds for heaneys is spot on.:)

Last edited:

bigheaney

Just to be helpful, the links for the vids are
0-60 run http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jOC9czX73-Q
30-100 run http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HhLUzxhi16w

I still think they are rapid runs, especially for a diesel with nowt more than a turbo and a remap. What is really amazing is that the car didn't just spin all the power away with those tyres.....

Hey thanks mate for posting up the links. I realy should put better tyres on the car. In time i would like to change to a cupra but not sure. Id like to get more power out of th car i have. Dare i ask wat the next step would be for more power. :eek: lol.

Mac

Dec 13, 2013
TM. RO
www.racingparts.ro
that is pretty fast , little under 7 seconds run, mine did 7.7s with dsg gearbox and no launch control

next step would be a bigger turbo, exhaust, injectors and maybe IC , clutch
should get around 280-290hp i think
forgot about cams

Last edited:

bigheaney

Good work with a diesel. I remember taking my old Mapped TDI 130pd Golf MKIV down the strip at Inters and popping a 7.7 to sixty, so under seven seconds for heaneys is spot on.:)

Thanks mate. Aye its naw bad for an old tractor lol. :whistle:

Feb 6, 2014
Lincoln
You don't need more power yet, you need to focus on tyres and handling. Get the power down efficiently first. If you need more speed, consider swapping for a Cupra. Just a stage one will net over 300bhp.

bigheaney

You don't need more power yet, you need to focus on tyres and handling. Get the power down efficiently first. If you need more speed, consider swapping for a Cupra. Just a stage one will net over 300bhp.

Id like to change in time to a cupra, il maybe just leave my car as it is, put better tyres on it just. Keep the money for something better later on

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.