007 yellow/blue spring

magnum

hi ive just bought secondhand forge 007 off ebay should have done my research before i bought its got a yellow and blue spring im only running a standard LC 1.8T so i should really have a green one! Is anyone willing to swap springs? Or is anyone running a yellow spring on a standard LC with no problems??

cupra_brown

Jul 27, 2005
i am looking at getting a remap done in a few weeks , i am willing to swap my standard for yours if you want

longman

Stumped!
Mar 13, 2007
Nr Maidstone, Kent
I had exactly the same issue as you Magnum. I bought a new Green from Forge, only £12 or so in the end.

Its probably ok with the yellow but best to change to be sure as the yellow one is for a higher boost presure as you know.

Depending on how much the valve has been used, its worth getting a service kit from Forge at the same time, its free and gave me piece of mind!

Big_daddy

Going going gone.....
Oct 20, 2006
Brummy
hi ive just bought secondhand forge 007 off ebay should have done my research before i bought its got a yellow and blue spring im only running a standard LC 1.8T so i should really have a green one! Is anyone willing to swap springs? Or is anyone running a yellow spring on a standard LC with no problems??

How much did you pay for it?

ADAMWIGGY

Hi magnum welcome to seatcupra.net if your local to gloucester ive got a green spring you can have.

ADAMWIGGY

better still if you pop in to forge in bristol road gloucester they will prob let you have one for a couple of quid. charged me a fiver for a yellow and blue one when i upgraided. cash.

cupra_brown

Jul 27, 2005
i think its the spring he wants to swap, not the valve. not sure you will find anyone to swap anyway.

yes i mean the spring.

i currently have a forge 007 with the stock spring in. iam looking at revo in the next few weeks and will need an uprated spring, so i am willing to give him my stock spring if he gives me the uprated one.

sorry if i explained it funny :lol:

magnum

what would great but live in bournemouth how about i send you a self adressed envelop? or is that to cheeky?

cupra_brown

Jul 27, 2005
sounds good. ]
i currently have my forge sitting in the cupboard so i can get the spring at any time

(p.s you need 10 posts before you can pm me)

magnum

ok lets hope i get one more soon. thanks will be much happier running green spring just piece of mind. By the way any one with A/C questions just drop me a mess.

cupra_brown

Jul 27, 2005
as soon as you allowed to be pm,d , i will send you my address.
:lol:

usually take a while for you're account to be upgraded once you have reached 10 posts.

CupraUK

Pushing on
Aug 15, 2005
Bedfordshire
i currently have a forge 007 with the stock spring in. iam looking at revo in the next few weeks and will need an uprated spring, so i am willing to give him my stock spring if he gives me the uprated one.
I've only ever used a standard spring with Revo and never had any problems.

ADAMWIGGY

If you want the spring then send me your address to my e-mail address [email protected] and ill send it to you. just put me on your xmas card list ha ha:santa:.might take a couple of days though with our brilliant royal mail service at the mo. so dont be expecting special delivery, we are all poor in these parts you know.:cry:
only joking:D

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise