007p spring

sparkyc

Jul 15, 2008
got a 007p dv which was already on there when i brought my LCR, how easy is it to see what spring i have and also is it important, see alot of talk of different springs???

also have milltek cat back, ram air filter, ths tip and custom code stage one but only running 250 bhp 251lb torque and 18psi, could a incorrect spring be causing me to lose boost?

any help much appreciated!!

Mar 26, 2007
S.Wales
Just screw the top off the valve, easy.

I think it could although alot of people will tell you the green spring is fine. I'm running CC stage 1 and I switched to the yellow spring yesterday. Definately seems ALOT better.

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
still running green spring with 272bhp 315lbft stage 1; going to try yellow soon tho i think..

sparkyc

Jul 15, 2008
how'd you get those figures? or more importantly any ideas why mine are so low!!

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
how'd you get those figures? or more importantly any ideas why mine are so low!!

Will's P-torque magic! other mods: forge TIP, forge 007p, n249 bypass, green panel filter in smoothed and drilled airbox.

Cupra Ross

Breaks things............
May 15, 2005
Edinburgh, Scotland
got a 007p dv which was already on there when i brought my LCR, how easy is it to see what spring i have and also is it important, see alot of talk of different springs???

also have milltek cat back, ram air filter, ths tip and custom code stage one but only running 250 bhp 251lb torque and 18psi, could a incorrect spring be causing me to lose boost?

any help much appreciated!!

Very unlikely to be the DV Spring. Simple to rule it out, run the valve in reverse, that way there is no boost pressure pushing against the spring.

I'd say your figures are at the low end of normal for CC Stage 1 on an LCR, its not the most aggressive of remaps. Post up your RR graph.