'07 DAB TDi

paulhdi

Feb 3, 2007
Hey guys,

Well, finally I got some pics taken of my sister's ibiza. It was picked up 3rd of March with the dealer having strict orders not to wash it or touch it in any other way.

It's been wearing a few coats of collinte 476S over Menzerna IP & PO85RD until now, to protect it from the birds dumping on it from up high, while she's at work. It gets a couple of washes a week to keep it looking decent.

So this morning as it was staying dry, I decided to give it a quick once over with the PC.

Process as follows...

Wash with Active F shampoo
Poorboys Polish with Sealant on Menzerna Polishing pad
Poorboys EX with german applicator (left to bond for 1 hour)

Here we go.
656a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

a4.jpg

a5.jpg

a6.jpg

a7.jpg

In the next couple of weeks, it will be getting a few more coats of EX, followed by nattys blue or Clearkote CMW, or maybe even souveran.
Thanks for looking.
Paul

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Very nice indeed :clap: Do you have any pics of the interior ? I was looking at one of these when they came out but, its now been replaced by the formula sport and the pics on the website were not that good :D

paulhdi

Feb 3, 2007
thanks matty for the kind words.

green goddess,

i'll try and get some later when sis gets home from work.
Paul

paulhdi

Feb 3, 2007
here's a few pics i managed to take of the interior before the heavens opened.

interior1.jpg

interior2.jpg

interior_3.jpg

thanks for the kind words guys. I know it will look better. My next plan of attack was a favourite of mine on my dark coloured car. Will be having a crack next spell of dry weather to see how it comes out.

Paul

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Nice interior :D Thanks :D Will definately keep an eye out for one of these thats for sure. I wasnt sure how the interior looked from the website but, its as I imagined. Bet your sister is as proud as punch - stunning !

Last edited:

paulhdi

Feb 3, 2007
It's a very nice car. I'm still on the french side with my 206, but the next car could very well be an ibiza.
Much better put together, and a cracking engine.

The only problem with this one is my sis wont touch it now, as she doesnt want to be accused to scratching it while washing it, so it's my responsibility to keep it clean. lol Good advertising though lol

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.