10000k hid fitted

Cupra r 225bhp

GREY LCR 225
Dec 16, 2008
DERBY
10000k hid fitted into projectors on mk4 golf
look awesum blue but have a very unique look similar to range rover sport headlights
10k hid 10/10 :funk:

JasKandola1

Crime Does Pay..!!
Dec 9, 2008
Derby
Are they not a bit too blue mate, I Think You Would Get Alot Of Police Interest With them dont you think??

Cupra r 225bhp

GREY LCR 225
Dec 16, 2008
DERBY
So What Must The 10000k Look Like, Have You Got any Pics Cupra R 225

sorry late reply got a little caught up with customer lol
yeh the hid are brillant i was told they were going to be to blue but they are perfect i will put some pics up 4 u guys soon

they should pass the mot i hope lol the police are nt too bad around derby unless it summat stupid like reg plates and window tints

btw mate your white cupra luks nyc were abouts in derby u from?:drool:

Jul 8, 2007
Hi guys

I have 10k Fitted to my Lcr by mistake i must add but they look cool, It passed MOT no problem at all last month and not had a single problem From the old bill, I think not sure i have some pics posted already, if not i dont mind getting sum up this aft.

Cupra r 225bhp

GREY LCR 225
Dec 16, 2008
DERBY
IMHO they are to purple.
I use 6k now after trying 8k for a while.

hi mate
i have fitted mine in projectors there is no purple hint anywere it all aqua blue and hint ov white from distance they are very blue wen u get close they go whitish blue so the feds cant really do much i shouldnt think:D

Jul 8, 2007
Mine are the same From distance quite blue up close white, Honesly mate you wont get any Trouble off the feds/cops(UK) :p an the people who have seen mine have gone away to order some

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
hi mate
i have fitted mine in projectors there is no purple hint anywere it all aqua blue and hint ov white from distance they are very blue wen u get close they go whitish blue so the feds cant really do much i shouldnt think:D

You sure they are 10k? as they sound like my 8k they lit up the road signs blue :lol:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members