10000k hid fitted

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
I am thinking the same, just a bit worried that i'll have to butcher the wiring loom on the car to fit them and to be honest, I don't want the angel eye part of the lamp, just the projector lens to focus the beam a bit better.

They take the signal from the standard loom.
Take them apart and remove the ring, easy job :)

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
10k ? wow

good colour i bet but what they like brightness wise as ya losing it after 6k

probably bright enough over standard not to worry about i guess

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Just had a look on the FK websiteand they do projectors w/out the angel eye but sadly they don't make black ones, just tacky (IMO) chrome :(.

Easy to split them and spray them black, done it a few times now once on my old car and on a mates IS200 to de-orange his indicators in the headlight.

Fl@pper

Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
brightness wise not too bad
not as good as 6k but 10k certainly have the looks

gonna be brighter over standard at least for sure though always thought 4/6 would be best for my old eyes

some guy round here same 15k or something looks like purple quality street wrappers from a distance :lol:

what's the blue like under yellow street lights etc fade much or still crisp ?

Cupra r 225bhp

GREY LCR 225
Dec 16, 2008
DERBY
gonna be brighter over standard at least for sure though always thought 4/6 would be best for my old eyes

some guy round here same 15k or something looks like purple quality street wrappers from a distance :lol:

what's the blue like under yellow street lights etc fade much or still crisp ?

lol purple is just chav
wen u switch mine on it takes bou 5-10 mins to get a lil bright and white
they start off just blue then they lighten up and turn aqua blue under the yellow street lamps they still look awesum defo stand out from the crowd
mate if u not wiling to take risk u should go for 8k my friends had got them and there nyc but 1nz warmed up they very white with tint of blue

MrJohnnyB

Apr 10, 2008
Sudbury, Suffolk
Found this pic on a diffo site which kinda shows the differences.... Although normally i see 10k being purpler and 8k being a bit blueish!

Lichtfarben.jpg

LeeC

MOT test does not care what colour your lights are as long as they are both the same colour :D the police is a different story though :)

Cupra r 225bhp

GREY LCR 225
Dec 16, 2008
DERBY
MOT test does not care what colour your lights are as long as they are both the same colour :D the police is a different story though :)

sorry to say but mot test does say that the lights have to emit a white color on front
does not matter how bright they are aslong as they show correct pattern then u should be okay

Fl@pper

Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
MOT test does not care what colour your lights are as long as they are both the same colour

they can fail if incorrect colour - know 3 cars this week failed with light's 'too blue'

saying that would be a fussy tester in all fairness

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.