184ps Leon FR delivery dates

Max Damage

Jun 7, 2013
I told em Hold em
Sounds good to me. In the past I had an Octavia vRS 170PD and before that a mk1 Octavia vRS with stage one and new DV valve taking it to 215BHP. the difference over standard was superb.

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Ive had Leon FR TDI PD170, had it Shark Stage2+ which made 228bhp on their rollers and the LCR which is APR Stage2+

i've been informed there will be a SC 1.8TSI in the country soon so will hopefully get to test that aswell as the SC 184

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Unfortunately because it is a company car I cannot modify it :(

However if I replace the wifes car with a Mk2 TSi cupra then :D

ive known plenty of people who have modified company cars

mate of mine had an MK5 Ibiza FR TDI

He vinyld the badges black and had it mapped, then had it flashed back to standard when returned

MK_FR

May 20, 2007
Finland
I was just told that my 184 Leon's production week is 27 so I'm getting it late July - early August.

MK_FR

May 20, 2007
Finland
I ordered it in January.

It doesn't have sunroof, we don't get much sun in Finland anyway. ;)

Last edited:

sweetfr

Misty
Nov 24, 2007
Co Durham
We have been given a week build 27 (2 weeks time) for our 184, 5 door, 18 inch wheels, tech pack and spare wheel. Delivery early to mid August. Here's hoping that it's right.

skoepietje

My Belgian dealer said production week 26. Delivery half July

Also ordered my 184ps diesel in January. No sunroof, just 18" wheels and upgraded sound system.

Let's hope its correct.

skoepietje

Went to see the dealer today.

Mine has gone into production, takes normaly up to 48 hours to built. Delivery date July 5th!!

:lol:

Max Damage

Jun 7, 2013
I told em Hold em
Hmmm....

Just phoned the dealer my lease company are using and so far they have not put the order on the factory. That could be good news for me since SEAT have now changed everything!!!!. Now the 184 is on the configurator I can now do it proper and not guess. Doing it properly I get the LEDs added for the same base price. BUT the configurator is only taking off £840 for the TECH Pack!!!. Wether the sound system clash is causing that I don't know, but even with that I get the LEDs in my spec for the same price. Having to make some rush calls now to see the score

JK1

May 15, 2002
Bedford
Visit site
Configurator doesn't include any discounts Seat are currently offering, the 'discount' they offer is simply that all the components added separately come to £1900 but when ordered as the 'Tech Pack' you only pay £1000.

You just need to mentally take the £1000 off when you are looking at the final price.

Max Damage

Jun 7, 2013
I told em Hold em
Yup, thats mine. Red, Sunroof, but with the Titanium pack. Only issue is the LEDs with it being a company car, which is what I am looking into now. Before it would not let me select the sound system with the tech pack. now it does, so am looking to change the order round to include tech pack and sound system, rather than the current which is nav, sound, DAB, but no LEDs

Last edited:

Bobanegra

Oct 15, 2010
Stirling
Did you get metallic Monstant Red or the Emocion Red? Haven't seen any Leons in Monstant Red in the flesh, it's a toss up between that and Apollo Blue for me at the minute, both look fantastic

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.