184ps Leon FR delivery dates

sweetfr

Misty
Nov 24, 2007
Co Durham
Picked up my 184 tonight from the dealers. It's been a long wait but worth it. Only driven short distances so far. Going to give it a long run tomorrow.

Noticed that the co2 emissions are 109 and not 112 as in the brochure. Annual road tax £20 and not £30 (every little helps).

Last edited:

C_ED_99

Jan 27, 2010
Went on Friday evening and car had just arrived.

Cause he was still in transport modus, I have to wait untill tomorrow to pick it up.

The transportmodus blocks about 90% of the car. No radio, no airco, almost nothing on display, and most important : he only does 25MPh!

They have to re-program the on board cpu to make it all work again.

Could you tell me what the emissions on the registration documents are? Some of the press articles say 109g/km but the Seat site say 112g/km provisionally.

Opps... cheers sweetfr!

Last edited:

andywarr26

Nice one SweetFR, i've got the same spec as you... Can't wait to get mine!

Jul 29, 2013
Essex
Just had all the paperwork through. The order was placed via Sytner Huddersfield and is expected in on 28 October

mcmillanja

LeonTwellls84
Aug 7, 2013
Ordered mine on Saturday 3rd August from Caffyn's Tunbridge Wells. Very good deal Phantom Black, Leather (Winter Pack), Convenience pack, Sub woofer (space saver wheel) and free Tech Pack. Should be ariving end of August!

LeonMunkee

Jan 5, 2008
Reading, Berkshire
Ordered mine on Saturday 3rd August from Caffyn's Tunbridge Wells. Very good deal Phantom Black, Leather (Winter Pack), Convenience pack, Sub woofer (space saver wheel) and free Tech Pack. Should be ariving end of August!

I assume that was a pre-built one, as 4 weeks for a factory order sounds too quick...

mcmillanja

LeonTwellls84
Aug 7, 2013
Yes dealer went away to see what could be delivered straight in rather than built to order. My main requirements was the leather and convenience pack and he came back with a couple of cars which fitted the bill.

Plopbop

Hi. I ordered my Leon 184 FR tdi on 23/05/13 from Stockport SEAT. The dealer told me that because I had specified options on the order, delivery was likely to take longer than the standard 8-12 weeks. The paperwork I was given by the dealer stated a delivery date of September 1st (however this was so it could be registered as a 63 plate rather than a 13). Anyhow, 12 weeks will be up on August 15th. On July 22nd I had a call from my dealer stating that SEAT had been in touch to say that the vehicle was ready for shipping from the factory in Martorell, Spain. I'm still waiting!

Stegor

Jul 17, 2011
Think the factory is on holiday for ages, so if you just happened to be at the start of these, it could be several weeks yet.

Plopbop

On 08/07/13 the Reuters website posted this story, which may have an impact on future orders.

Seat, the Spanish car firm owned by Volkswagen , said on Monday it wanted workers to take turns to stay at home in order to cope with a fall in demand.

It is proposing to have 571 workers a day stay at home at Martorell and Zona Franca, its factories in Catalonia, on a rotating basis, between September and December.

It wants to halt production for 16 days on one of its lines, between September and December, affecting 2,800 workers, and stop production for 35 days next year on another line, affecting 3,800 workers.

"The measures are aimed at guaranteeing the continuation of all staff at Seat as well as an adequate relationship between production and demand for our products in the market," SEAT said in a statement.

Seat had managed to halve its net loss to 30 million euros in 2012 and grow sales 20.6 percent to 6.1 billion euros thanks to successful sales of the Audi Q3.

However, like all car companies, it is battling weak demand in southern European countries. Spanish car sales fell 0.7 percent year-on-year in June.

Seat has made its proposals to unions and the regional government in Catalonia and said it would now hold a 15-day consultation period.

cilurnum

Aug 6, 2013
Newcastle
Not a big surprise really. Car buying in Southern Europe is obviously not in a good state and volume car production in general still have all the same problems as in 2008.

Amigu

Mine has been delivered yesterday. Still need to wait a month before I can drive it though. It's good to know it's waiting there for me.

Amigu

It's a company car. I have to respect the contract of my current car, which ends next month.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise