1st service comming up

Klang J

Apr 15, 2006
it gonna cost me 136 quid for a FR 1.8t is that about right?
could anything need replacing after a year? I know its coveres by warenty tho.

bison

I've just had my 1.4 Ibiza serviced for the first time and it cost me £141. Nothing replaced, just told me that i might need new wiper blades soon.

You even have to pay £7 to dispose of your oil in an enviromentally friendly way!?

They did wash it for me tho.

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
and u can usualy dispose of your oil at your local tip (well u can up here) into some oil container and it gets recycled.

Klang J

Apr 15, 2006
can you get it serviced at a skoda dealer? the seat garages is miles from where i live

cuprakel

Feb 10, 2006
Lanarkshire
depending on how you drive and how much mileage you have done be prepared for tyres n brake pads. on my cupra my front brake pads had wore 75% at my 1st service (1 year and 10000 mile service)and needed two front tyres as well. rear pads followed a few months afterwards. my second service is due in the next couple of weeks i have a feeling in my gut that its gonna be expensive, im positive i'll be needing 4 new tyres soon :-(

lukey

4 Ringer
Sep 28, 2006
Harrogate
i just had my first service done, supplied my own oil and it came to £90 + £18 for the 5l of millers oil so £108 all in

vp1701

Just had my first service on my 1.4 DAB. £182 for an oil change and filter (SEAT Hampton Court). I'd check your service schedules folks. On my Ibiza I only get new plugs and a air filter at 30,000 miles. Can't believe that is good for any car. So went a got myself a green panel filter the other day so that I can have some clean air and not have to wait another 20,000 miles for the dealership to change it. May also treat myself to sdome new plugs!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.