2007 ibiza cupra - does it have an insurance rated alarm?

Beto_sport

You can know that, it´s easy, you have to put inside your car and look with command.

Beto_sport

Sorry, my english it´s no so good! You go into your car and close it with remote control. can understand me?

Fordy_FR

Oct 19, 2006
Gateshead
Sorry, my english it´s no so good! You go into your car and close it with remote control. can understand me?

I think he means you can check to see if you have an alarm by sitting in your car and locking your car and if it goes off then you have one.

Torquemonster

Nov 20, 2007
I think he means you can check to see if you have an alarm by sitting in your car and locking your car and if it goes off then you have one.

;) He's from Barcelona,'que'?.But his English is a lot better than my Spanish!.

'Meeeester Fawlty'!.

Oct 17, 2006
Mid Wales
cheers people that was a quick response,im sure the insurance will love the idea of a cat1 alarm. you would think these insurance companys would already know these things or maybe i should. thanks again.

They already do know it - the insurance group is decided by the car's insurance risk - security features as well as desirability, power, safety etc etc are all used to decide this group.

Declaring a standard fit alarm system "shouldn't" make any difference to your policy as it will already be taken into account

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.