2008 Candy White Cupra

Muppet

Ordered 5 weeks ago and was told i should have it November (ish) , around 8-10 weeks wait, however after reading various threads here i'm going to tell myself that if i get it before "Christmas" then i will be lucky !

FRout

There is one for sale in the showroom in Edinburgh. I saw it there the other day when I collected my new Candy White FR!!

amnesia

Edition 30
Apr 17, 2007
West Midlands
I think Candy White looks amazing. I've seen Audi's in it and even Merc's, they make the cars stand out even more than they already did, but it must take forever to clean, lol

Muppet

I suppoes the cleaning issue maybe just outweighs the outstanding looks

Muppet

Found a white one with black wheels and leather interior, didnt think they did it with leather???

Muppet

Have you seen the car with mud flaps?...or do you have a link to photos?...i think it could possibly make a bit "Boy Racer" .... :/

chrisboyle999

MFD3 for sale, inbox me.
Nov 28, 2006
Geordieland
Ordered 5 weeks ago and was told i should have it November (ish) , around 8-10 weeks wait, however after reading various threads here i'm going to tell myself that if i get it before "Christmas" then i will be lucky !

mine took exactly 14 weeks, and it was delivered before the summer shutdown so that didnt delay it.

cleaning actually aint that bad pain, but then i really need to get mudflaps cos as soon as there is any rain the car just gets spray right up the sides

ditto!

seadragon

SEADRAGON
Apr 1, 2006
Benington, Herts.
if you arent too anal about cleaning your car then its not too much of a prob. i give it a spray with the pressure washer weekly and then a shampoo every other week.

i know some blokes polish their car weekly and spend hours on it but i cant be bothered, its just a car after all.

the white looks tops, you wont regret it :)

Jul 10, 2007
Leeds
White looks great, wish I had gone for white...

I was told by the managing director of my local dealer 12 to 14 weeks is normal for a Cupra, but they do seem to have a bit better availability nowadays.

If it is December by time it comes, I would wait and get it registered in January if you can as it will be 2008 rather than 2007 so might make a little bit of difference at resale time (even though most cars since June have been the 2008 model year, I think the registered year makes a slight difference as well).

cuprascott

Leon FR DSG 150 Tdi
Nov 28, 2006
seafield road Seat Arnold clark

same place i got my candy white leon cupra

phone number 0131 669 7777

incase ur intrested

I was in yesterday and they do still have the white one in the showroom. Its basic though doesnt have bluetooth

They also have a black pre reg one for sale outside for about 18k

kingkongsfinger

Feb 16, 2005
Bolton
Theres a white Cupra unregistered at Cooks in Chadderton, Oldham and its not sold. Seen it today, it looks nice but its got a rear spoiler which looks realy naff and cheap:banned:

Rampage

Trainee Northener
May 24, 2003
Theres a white Cupra unregistered at Cooks in Chadderton, Oldham and its not sold. Seen it today, it looks nice but its got a rear spoiler which looks realy naff and cheap:banned:

It's their demo model.
It has bluetooth and convenience pack (I think)
Also sideskirts.

stu38

Mar 8, 2007
Essex
:pCongrats on your car candy cupra sir, Having my candy fr now for a few months i still so pleased i went for this colour just suits the leon so well as for cleaning dont find it a prob use good polish any muck soon comes off:D As for the mud flaps i deffo recommened them think they really suit car and keeps the grim down.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.