2008 Candy White Cupra

kerrbryan

Sep 30, 2005
Ayrshire, Scotland
Kerrbryan,

Is that Bickets? Are you dealing with Colin and what car are you going to buy?

Paul

Hi Paul,

Looking to buy Candy White FR Tdi, 18's, bluetooth. :funk:

Possibly skirts and rear spoiler (but not the seat one!) but the one on that red reference sport pictured, dont have a pic of the spoiler but will try and get one as I going back next week.

It is colin i have been speaking too today(very nice chap!).
Would prefer to sell my current car privately though but might have to bite the bullet.[:@]

YIN

Leon cupra Mk2
Oct 6, 2003
Dudley
www.futuremark.com
Has anybody got a pic of the car from the front as the vents look silver ? looks better than black

DSCF0627.jpg

DSCF0628.jpg

DSCF0626.jpg

DSCF0630.jpg

Last edited:

techno

Sep 15, 2007
Cannock Staffs
Not too sure now about the silver will need to see what it looks like on a crono yellow fr before i decide. Anybody any good on photoshop?:funk:

kerrbryan

Sep 30, 2005
Ayrshire, Scotland
Think they would need sprayed. I touched the ones on that car and seemed quite sturdy, but my only concern was the paint cracking when you washed them as mudflaps are quite flexible. Looks fab though!

techno

Sep 15, 2007
Cannock Staffs
Next time you go in can u ask how thay were done and was it special paint. Could u also ask if they can get them done for you and post items out, i would need yellow ;)

Cheers :funk:

kerrbryan

Sep 30, 2005
Ayrshire, Scotland
Next time you go in can u ask how thay were done and was it special paint. Could u also ask if they can get them done for you and post items out, i would need yellow ;)

Cheers :funk:

No probs will ask, but not going in till next saturday. Think the mudflaps are bout 60 quid, so it will be + paint, + labour, + delivery. Rough guess 100-120.:doh:

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
How do the Mud Flaps fit to the car? Would it be an invisible fixing ie if I fitted them front and back for the winter month's then removed them (if the weather got better) next year, would the fixing points be obvious?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members