2011 Leon Mk3

Moley RUFC

Up in the Lickeys........
Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
7517_141583759203_711069203_2445512_8056262_n.jpg

If it looks like this then im waiting until it comes out before buying another one :D

If it looks like that why wait 2 years. Just head down to your local Renault garage and order a 3 door Megane

Leonidas

:lol: cool. Was that a mega drive game....

I do like the shape of it though. I know the back looks like it was stood on but it just gives a general idea and I like it :p

Leonidas

Seat Planning Leon Coupe

Spanish brand Seat is planning a coupe version of the Leon and developing a new Alhambra model.

"A design proposal already exists for this [Leon coupe] car," said Jan Lafrentz, Seat's director of sales and marketing, in the Autocar story.

According to Lafrentz, the new Leon coupe will try to emulate the role that the Scirocco model plays in the VW lineup, bringing more sporty flair to the Spanish brand. He said that a C-segment coupe would be more profitable than a B-segment one for the automaker. Seat is part of the VW Group and its models share development resources and components with Volkswagen and with the other brands of the German automotive group.

The Seat Leon Coupe may come as early as 2011.

http://www.worldcarfans.com/109101622474/seat-planning-leon-coupe-alhambra-mpv-replacement

:drool:

xyz

Feb 28, 2004
oxford
Visit site
Looks cool but a lot of manufacturers are starting to miss the point of hot hatches. They're supposed to be fast (a lot of them are!) and PRACTICAL! (A lot of them are'nt!) I'm married and all that but I need a car that can launch me down a B-road with a big smile on my face and then collect me bits from B n Q whilst on the way back from the rubbish tip on a Sunday! Can't see me doing that with the latest Renault Megane! Sounds boring but a lot of people need 2 cars for the price of one.

Leonidas

Looks cool but a lot of manufacturers are starting to miss the point of hot hatches. They're supposed to be fast (a lot of them are!) and PRACTICAL! (A lot of them are'nt!) I'm married and all that but I need a car that can launch me down a B-road with a big smile on my face and then collect me bits from B n Q whilst on the way back from the rubbish tip on a Sunday! Can't see me doing that with the latest Renault Megane! Sounds boring but a lot of people need 2 cars for the price of one.

Well if the new Ibiza ST comes in cupra guise, im sure it'll be exactly what your after!!

xyz

Feb 28, 2004
oxford
Visit site
I'm about to change my Cupra R 225. Do I buy a nearly new Cupra K1 or wait for Cupra R? And how much is the R gonna cost? Will I be disappointed after my 225 or has the mark 2 moved the game on? Advice from the mark 2 guys please cos I've not driven one yet!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.