2017 Leon!!!

gbengaajai

Mar 23, 2017
Leon st fr 150, advanced 2 and convenience packages. I'll have to continue badgering my dealer. 2 weeks after delivery is unacceptable.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

taaniel123

Jun 19, 2017
Estonia
Ordered Xcellence TSI 150 in desire red today and it should come in November... 4 months of waiting. And more pics in this thread please.

ewen1605

Jan 17, 2016
Sheffield
Our 2017 1.4 150 FR is coming at the end of the month. Its coming with Seat Sound, ACC, convenience Pack, driver assist pack and spare wheel in mystery blue. On a 2 year lease it's £1k initial followed by 23 x around £205, 10k miles per year.

Where did you get this lease from?

Last edited:

ewen1605

Jan 17, 2016
Sheffield
Direct from a dealer. I had a couple that matched a broker offer I had, then played them off each other.

I'm looking into lease deals at the moment to replace my Leon, pending an insurance settlement. Looks like you definitely got a good deal.

I'm looking for 1.4 EcoTSI 5dr in Eclipse Orange w/ Convenience Pack, 18" 30/3 alloys and possibly ACC.

Briant566

Oct 12, 2014
West Yorks England
Thank you very much!

I have some doubts in the aspect of the car, without the extra "full led" that line of light in the lamp (I think it is the daylight) comes in the default version?

Hi all I may be missing something Looking at the 2017 spec sheet LED headlights are now a extra

But 2 years since they were standard on all UK Seat Leon's
:confused::confused:

Or is it a more expensive one like fitted to the Audi range

Last edited:

Fr2013

Apr 9, 2014
Hi all I may be missing something Looking at the 2017 spec sheet LED headlights are now a extra

But 2 years since they were standard on all UK Seat Leon's
:confused::confused:

Or is it a more expensive one like fitted to the Audi range

I believe Full LED lights are only standard on the FR Technology and above trim levels?

R4CK5

Mar 8, 2017
I believe Full LED lights are only standard on the FR Technology and above trim levels?

I believe anything with technology in the spec name comes with full led lights like the fr technology. Anything below this will need to be an upgrade iirc?

jamietsylvester

Jul 19, 2017
Hi, new member here!

Just ordered a brand new Leon FR 5dr in monsoon grey. It's my first ever Seat, coming from a 1 Series Coupe as I needed something a bit more practical. Went for a few little extras - full leather interior, KESSY, 18" performance alloys, and the convenience pack. Was thinking about getting the aerodynamic rear spoiler as well, but I've not seen one in the flesh so not sure how it would look on the 5dr version - luckily the dealer says I can decide a few weeks prior to delivery for that.

I've been quoted 14 weeks for delivery, which reading here seems pretty average. Anything I should look for when I get it?

villa chris

Jul 4, 2015
Hi, new member here!

Just ordered a brand new Leon FR 5dr in monsoon grey. It's my first ever Seat, coming from a 1 Series Coupe as I needed something a bit more practical. Went for a few little extras - full leather interior, KESSY, 18" performance alloys, and the convenience pack. Was thinking about getting the aerodynamic rear spoiler as well, but I've not seen one in the flesh so not sure how it would look on the 5dr version - luckily the dealer says I can decide a few weeks prior to delivery for that.

I've been quoted 14 weeks for delivery, which reading here seems pretty average. Anything I should look for when I get it?
Good choice on colour pal.looks so good in the flesh.heres mine in same colour.
70657698ec0b29d6aa38b21bdea7524e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

villa chris

Jul 4, 2015
It wasnt sunny that day when i picked it up lol!,but even better when the suns shining on it.what engine u gone for?.i only had to wait 2 weeks from ordering as i took a cancellation order.

jamietsylvester

Jul 19, 2017
It wasnt sunny that day when i picked it up lol!,but even better when the suns shining on it.what engine u gone for?.i only had to wait 2 weeks from ordering as i took a cancellation order.

Yeah, I can imagine - they had an estate in monsoon grey in the showroom when I bought it, and the lights brought out all the metallic bits in the paint.

Gone for the 150ps diesel - was the best thing for me for motorway fuel economy, and has a bit of performance when I need it.

Lucky you! I'll keep my fingers crossed that I'll get a cancelled slot too, although if the plant is on shutdown in August I'd say it's pretty unlikely now :(

villa chris

Jul 4, 2015
14 weeks quote time is good to be fair.the colour hides the dirt well too lol!! As all my previous cars have looked filthy again the day after ive cleaned them.the wait will be worth it.they are cracking motors.

garry H bird

Oct 27, 2015
Hi Viia chris car looks great mate I have also new one on order gone for 184 ps this time as I got bored with 150 very soon into the 3 years gone for urban silver with loads of extras wheels are the performance machined 18" as the rest of the wheels I don't like. electric sunroof sat nav high, alcantara seats keesy park assist etc also changing the wing mirrors to gloss black
cant wait mine been given week 42 build a bit pissed about so I am hoping its going to be worth the wait
cheers Gaz

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.