225 Turbo?

ben_edwards30

Jul 5, 2009
Shropshire
This is going to be a very stupid question to most of you but here goes... What turbo is fitted standard to my 225 ko3 or ko4? I'm only asking as i'm looking at stage2 mods soon so just wanted to know if i need a 4 bar fpr.

Cheers for any help.

Aug 7, 2009
Manchester U.K
Have a long hard think before you go for stage 2 mods.

Money is better invested elsewhere in the LCR IMO i.e, suspension, ARB's etc.

Or just save up for a decent Big Turbo conversion

just my 2p

Agreed, i think i may jus stick with S1 as to get the most out of S2 you really need a DP etc and all costs money. A S1 will do me fine i think.

Faisal

UK's 1st Liquid Yello LCR
May 27, 2008
Most likely at work
Agreed, i think i may jus stick with S1 as to get the most out of S2 you really need a DP etc and all costs money. A S1 will do me fine i think.

and stage 2 doesnt make a huge difference over stage 1, an extra grand fo 10% more power... and a stage 1 still keeps up lol

EmDee

Omnishambolic
I agree with the above, stage 1 is great, stage 3 is better, but stage 2 is kinda pointless if you ask me. If you want anything beyond stg 1 go the whole hog, get a bigger turbo and go stg 3 - or as Ruddmeister says, just go for stg 1 with ARBs and coilies and a weight reduction

It's so expensive to get that little bit more power that stage 2 is not really worth it, you can ditch the rear seats and spare wheel for free and it'll get you the same (well, similar) gains on the 1/4 mile!

If you've got money to burn, go BT :thumbup:

20v reme

buy an evo...na better to have a car quick enough to do over the evo...:)