225 Turbo?

Aug 7, 2009
Manchester U.K
:doh: Some people have been on here for ages and still dont get it... [EDIT i was looking at post count not date joined oops]

Why have a car that hundreds/thousands of other people own?

and as for the hybrid theory, well if you dont want it to blow up, go BT, VAG made it the way it is for a reason.

Because whats the point in saying ive put 12 grand into me leon i have to buy tryes every week. Fact is leons are geting on now and so much has been done to the mk 4 platform i dont think anything new can be done. Just a waste of money i think when you can save up and buy a faster car. Bit like motorbikes, why modify a 50cc when you can just save up and buy a 125, why modify a 600 when you can save and buy a 1000. For what you spend in mods it pays for the little extra on insurance.

J0N

Defected!
Each to their own I guess but personally I've no desire to own a 4WD Jap rally car. I know loads of people that have them and they love them, I've got a mate that has an EVO VIII FQ330 that now has over 400BHP but they're just not for me.

ben_edwards30

Jul 5, 2009
Shropshire
ok, so now i'm swaying more towards the stage 1 map, I've already got a Miltek cat back, forge 007p, fmic waiting to go on (when i get a nice day!), currently has an induction kit which i want to swap for a smoothed air box and pannel filter. I'm not really a fan of the whole induction kit sound anymore so will it be ok to run a stage 1 map with these mods??? Especially the air box or does it need a filter???

Has any on else got satge 1 mods with the same air box???

Also i'm probably going to get a revo map, whats peoples opinions on revo maps???

Cheers, for the replys.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.