240BHP Cupra Rally Edition - Must be Bo11ox!?!

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
just had a reply.i think its a 12 year old selling his dads car without his knowledge.
"unsure to be honest . its all stiffened suspention same as what is used on the rally version of this car thanks olly"
something like this then? :D
ibiza1.jpg

ok mate cheers :rolleyes:

Last edited:

F2 Stu

I. Am. Legend.
Oct 4, 2001
Crawley, UK
Visit site
:lol:

He's either been sold that car and was strung the same line by the previous seller and regurgitating, or has'nt got a bloody clue what kind of car he has:no:

gregclarks

Trying to Resist ARBs
May 31, 2006
HA HA HA, i love how much this thread got everyone fired up! long live scepticism! Cheers guys, i did have a good laugh this morning!

Jan 8, 2006
Manchester
haha!!

u know I put my kiwi on ebay too, and some guy emailed me and said..hold on i'll quote it

"hi mate, nice car but i am torn between yours and the left hand drive import listed now as well, can you tell me if you have made any modifications or is it completely standard, its just im not going to pay 2100 for a cat d registered one when i can have a fully modded one for a bit more"

i had seen the ad on this 'superduper cupra rally car' *bull* and just kindly replied "good luck with your bid, but i wouldnt believe everything you read"

jus shows ppl fall for anything really!!

Was good for a laugh @ least...but fear not, i hear that this SEATsport - the one in Germany (of course) can now tune the 1.4 engine to 3000bhp. Im going to sell one on ebay i think... :s

ah the laughs!!

JK

Chris Eyre

The Voice of Reason
Apr 2, 2003
researching
Visit site
Oh no it's been removed from ebay :D

One of the lads on Club GTI had it shopped....

Well, not only was the power output silly, but the guy's brother posted up a link to the eBay ad on CGTI - (edit: add link).

Which was fine...

Only, this guy's brother then proceeded to bid on the eBay ad using his account, which had the same username on Club CGTI :clap: :whistle:

Now if this doesn't tell us about the sad decline in the UK education system.... :think:

If this car turns up on SCN, needless to say, distance no object to see it on a rolling road :roflmao:

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2006
Manchester
oh my god, so the plot thickened!! Id love to email back the guy that emailed me...n say 'how did u get on with that 'modded gti' haha

JK

edit : omg..iv jus checked out ur link...the guy that emailed me was castrolcraig...this jus gets even stranger!! Why would he email me saying he was interested in mine and talk about their 'fake' one?!

they lost the plot or what?!

Last edited:

Chris Eyre

The Voice of Reason
Apr 2, 2003
researching
Visit site
I can't quite make what's happened with you j.a., but it sounds good...

(we've just had to ban him off CGTI for 24 hours, as he was shooting his mouth off in the last hour).

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.