Status
Not open for further replies.

anthedge

May 13, 2008
Oh dear oh dear...the old green eyed monster really brings out the worst in people. Never slagged off anyone's car on here. Just posted that I had swapped cars to finish the thread, not to show off. I posted pics because I am proud of my new car. Did not ask for opinions. Sigh...

duffy_90

MEG R.S. 250
Sep 19, 2010
Hartlepool
Nice car! I thought about one before i got my Cupra but i went for the cupra due to the way i drive :p i think if i wanted a more grown up car this would of been right up my street. It sounds like this is why you went for the A1 though.

Enjoy!

Sypro

Oh dear oh dear...the old green eyed monster really brings out the worst in people. Never slagged off anyone's car on here. Just posted that I had swapped cars to finish the thread, not to show off. I posted pics because I am proud of my new car. Did not ask for opinions. Sigh...

Are you afraid of opinions or something ? If you are so sure about what you bought then you should't have any problem with getting negative feedback about your new car.

anthedge

May 13, 2008
I did not need any feedback! For Christ's sake! I know I have made an excellent choice for me personally.

Anyway...hope you all enjoy your cars and do not have any problems with them. Many thanks to all the people who have posted answers to my questions and posted up guides for mods (especially SC16v or VRSLoz as he is called now).

I am off to join an Audi forum as I am clearly not welcome here no more!

May 19, 2011
Well :p to u. But seriously enjoy the Audi I'm not a fan of haters everyone likes a car for different reasons

Tonezz

Jan 12, 2011
Preston

Lol posting or saying anything is going to create opinions from people. I don't understand why you are getting so upset by it.

Banter!

Fannon

Ibiza KiD
May 31, 2011
Airdrie, Scotland.
I think Audi are fantastic cars and my own opinion of the A1 is that it is a fantastic little car but I think it's way overpriced for what it is.

I believe you posted pictures up of your little A1 on here expecting everyone to love it, and now you're having doubts about it because of the negative comments possibly? You need to learn to take criticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.