Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhouse_101

Dec 11, 2010
my sis is picking her a1 up next week, and i keep saying although her interior and build quality will be far superior - wait till i see her at the lights and i think i know who will win :)

EDIT: they are great cars too, good choice

Dec 3, 2009
Looks alright, I'm not a fan of the A1, looks boring. My friend's mother has one in grey with the S line kit, looks ok. Told them it ain't an Audi without the LED DRLs! Lol

anthedge

May 13, 2008
I do have LED DRLs by the way. Just not the rip-off AUDI option ones! Spent the money on better options instead.

anthedge

May 13, 2008
I did consider getting the Cupra. Is a great sporty car. I just don't drive like I used to tho. So went for quality instead. My A1 is no slouch tho! Miles quicker the 1.4 85ps Ibiza I had. God how I had to rev the crap out of that!

anthedge

May 13, 2008
Looks alright, I'm not a fan of the A1, looks boring. My friend's mother has one in grey with the S line kit, looks ok. Told them it ain't an Audi without the LED DRLs! Lol

Did I ask for your opinion? Why do it eh mate?

anthedge

May 13, 2008
I felt the same J400uk...but I have been ill recently and just thought sod it! Life is too short.

Dec 3, 2009
Well it's a forum...

Do you think many users will just give you positive feed back about your car?

If you didn't like my comment, why did one upload there pics of there car? If one cannot take one negative comment....

Tonezz

Jan 12, 2011
Preston
Well it's a forum...

Do you think many users will just give you positive feed back about your car?

If you didn't like my comment, why did one upload there pics of there car? If one cannot take one negative comment....

^^ :lol:

I think there nice looking cars. But the cost of them is a bit steep.

Is this the 122ps one or the beefcake 185 S-Line?

Dec 3, 2009
Agreed the price is rather steep. Would be even steeper if you add options to it.

Nah it was just a limited edition A1 with s line kit and the old rs4 wheels on it, it's a 1.6 or 1.9 diesel model, can't really remember.

Last edited:

J400uk

Jan 7, 2010
London, UK
Agreed the price is rather steep. Would be even steeper if you add options to it.

Forget the list prices, they are meaningless on there own. What matters is the resale values, which are highest in class, leaps and bounds better than the Ibizas. This translates into cheap lease rates, I.e. Low monthly payments.

Doesn't need many options anyway, all models have alloys, ac, iPod connectivity and the central colour screen with MMI controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.