Status
Not open for further replies.

char_baby

Charlotte :)
Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
In all seriousness...that is one of the appealing features of the Ibiza. It is a big looking small car. Lots of people compare it to the Focus rather than the Fiesta. Had a bloke at work say it was SEAT's version of a VW Golf....I just agreed! Hehe!

It pretty much is. Well, (from what i got told at the Seat garage) ibizas and leons are based from the golfs and polos. And this year the new polo was going to be based from the new ibiza for a change.

dear god i hope thats right, otherwise...shun me lol.

anthedge

May 13, 2008
Just took some pics of the new aerial and car kit/holder for my phone.

100_0463.jpg

100_0462.jpg

100_0454.jpg

100_0459.jpg

100_0457.jpg

100_0458.jpg

nightflight

May 18, 2009
Sheffield
Have you got a link for the phone holder. Been looking for something that looks that tidy for mine, Does it charge the phone as well?

anthedge

May 13, 2008
Hehe! I did kinda think that when I dug it out today and compared it to your tiny one! Lol! How is the reception with your one SC16v? Mine seems ok. The phone holder does not charge it, but leaves gap free if you want to attach a charger (I bought the proper HTC one separately). Its made by a company called AMZER. Here's the link:

http://www.amzer.com/

anthedge

May 13, 2008
I am quite pleased with it. Definitely better than original aerial. It's a Honda Civic one I got off Ebay ages ago. Took it off my old Ibiza before selling it and put it away in a drawer. Forgot I had it! Think that may be the last of the mods now till after xmas, unless I can find a good bargain!

anthedge

May 13, 2008
Was not going to do any more mods until after Xmas, but managed to get some SEAT sports pedals cheap. Very pleased with them. Pretty easy to fit too.

IMAG0124.jpg

anthedge

May 13, 2008
Lol! Knew someone would say that! I noticed it too and thought the same! Only vacuumed it the other day! Hate this poxy weather!

anthedge

May 13, 2008
Got them on Ebay. Couple of sellers (dealerships) flogging them cheaper on there. Easy to fit. Fixed to pedals using screws/fixings and supplied Allen key.

Status
Not open for further replies.