8v or 16v - I think I have been had

Musty Pie

Feb 25, 2010
Herts
Really? They all seem to be to far out for me though, all in wales and Scotland.

HMM back to the drawing board i guess? Unless the guy knocks the price of the 8v down to a super deal (it was V tidy)

truCido

Race Lupo in progress...
Dec 11, 2003
Bristol
www.vagowners.co.uk
just be patient mate. Or be willing to travel...the last 3 cars I travelled 5 hours for one and 3 hours for the other two (thats each way by the way). Its worth travelling for a good car

Musty Pie

Feb 25, 2010
Herts
Yeah i guess so, although its not worth the misses giving me pap like she did today because i didn't spend the day with her.

God what a weekend.

N3 CPRA

Dec 7, 2009
Maidstone, Kent
Just keep looking if its not the car you originally set out to buy, i travelled from the south east to wolverhampton way for mine.
Its worth it in the end.

Musty Pie

Feb 25, 2010
Herts
Ha yeah I suppose so, I just hope the guy is not a douche and gives me my deposit money back without hassle. Otherwise It could get unsavory.

Musty Pie

Feb 25, 2010
Herts
Yeah I know, I will keep you chaps updated and thanks for all the replies!

Such a shame i loved it at first sight :( but if its not a 16v then its a no no, just want some super fun speed.

Musty Pie

Feb 25, 2010
Herts
Ha ha if only i could part ex my misses in at the moment pita she has been this weekend.

Also while i have your attention kezz any idea if ollieL is still selling his? and how i can get in contact? i cant see a PM or details on how to get in touch with him?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.