A £4000 mod for my LCR!

c11rgd

Freshie
Sep 27, 2006
Well i would say NO too,

But then again any investment which you can guarantee a return + more ie a profit on is worth it.

But im not sure you would make much on that and it would be hard to sell in my opinion.

leon7284

Chelsea Chelsea
Jun 13, 2006
Horsham, West Sussex
Well i would say NO too,

But then again any investment which you can guarantee a return + more ie a profit on is worth it.

But im not sure you would make much on that and it would be hard to sell in my opinion.

I have no intensions on selling it!!! Its going straight on my baby then on my next one (nissan 350z) fingers crossed! My bike would go before my number plate would anyways!

chriswilks

Astra CDTi track car
Jun 3, 2007
warrington cheshire
Modding a car is all about making it unique and personal. So whats wrong with putting your name on it?
:whistle:[/QUOTE]

for 4k you might as well just get a full respray with your name spelt right on every panel!!! or should that be 3v3ry pan333333333L?:lol:

Punch IT!

you fool!
Jun 22, 2007
west london
WoW! i really didnt even think about body parts like that. I thought you were gonna say you were kiddin and that you really got a bigger turbo or something to power up the beast. My car was about 2K more wow you must be really into plates to do that. What did your family + friends think?? I would be beaten if i wasted that much on a number plate, but like i always say If you like it and it makes you happy then why the hell not? Life is too short and tbh like you said you could always sell it when you get bored wid it. I wish i had 4K to spend on a car. i feel bad if i spend a few hundred on small mods.:confused:

What a post this turned out to be, i reckon every ones had an answer lol :lol:

AshCupra300

Sep 16, 2006
Newport, South Wales
Crazy the prices folk are paying for number plates that 5-6 years ago were £250 including transfew fee direct from DVLA, I bought T2 AHA for £250 inc VAT and reg transfer fee.

I nearly had T2 ASH (missed it by about a day and half) which is now selling for 6k+

To me a private plate is either 1 letter 1 nunber then 3 letters or a dateless registration.

Each to their own though.

ChrisUK

Eat My Smoke
Oct 20, 2004
Liverpool, UK
Not as good as the one I had on my old car !!! (I was young lol)

im0002344pm.md.jpg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.