davebnly

I LOVE BOOST!
Aug 27, 2006
Lancashire
lol this will piss u off m8
I found this on the DVLA website
QUOTE:

'Search Results for D33 ANO

Sorry, this has already been sold and is not available to purchase from DVLA.
The registration was sold in Mar 2002 for £1,350 at a previous DVLA auction. Here are some alternative combinations.'

I'm quite sure u were ripped off m8.

G-FORCE

Jul 17, 2007
Berkshire
In regards to the plate it's your money so as long as your happy.

Anyone for OO 05 EAT ( OO0 5EAT / OOO SEAT ) for £799 on DVLA's website. lol

I used to have J15MES / JAMES but sold it as I had to space it very closely together it even get anything near to JAMES. Luckily I made money on my plate but that was some time ago.

I do remember though that the police give on the spot £30 fines for miss-spacing plates now and I have heard that if it ever did escalate the Police and DVLA do have some right to take the Registration Mark away from you resulting in well ............nothing and loss of the plate you purchased.
I might be wrong though ??

Last edited:

leon7284

Chelsea Chelsea
Jun 13, 2006
Horsham, West Sussex
lol this will piss u off m8
I found this on the DVLA website
QUOTE:

'Search Results for D33 ANO

Sorry, this has already been sold and is not available to purchase from DVLA.
The registration was sold in Mar 2002 for £1,350 at a previous DVLA auction. Here are some alternative combinations.'

I'm quite sure u were ripped off m8.

I saw that too and also mine was sold at auction for £800 not too long ago!

newplate.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2007
Nothing wrong with private plates at all. But I think it is relative.

My honest opinion. I take it he's called Deano? Only a retarded monkey wouldn't realise what that plate is trying to say and I think it's kinda cool.

BUT

While the LCR isn't a cheap car, it's not exactly up there with ferrari's for cost. and the fact the guy didn't even want to buy a new accelerator suggest to me he's not rolling in cashola, so 4k would be a substantial amount of money to him (and I bet 95% of this forum too). Add to that I think 4k is waay overpriced for this particular example, I do think it's a bit silly.

But hey ho, it's his money afterall :)

andycupra

status subject to change
£4000.. id not have spent that, but then everyone values different things. We all spend money on our cars and there are many out there that think £500 on some alloys i madness.

im not actually sure what is says, but if your happy :)

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.