A BIG shout out to DSB Autocare!

D_O_U_G_I_E

100% Beach Bum
Aug 26, 2008
Midlands
Just a quick post to sing DSB Autocare's praise!

l've been having a few 'concerns' with my car over the past few weeks after an MOT station lead me to believe that my engine was on its way out. Anyways.........a mate on here (cheers Gavin!) recommended this place in Bulwell, Nottingham, and after just 2 days of playing they sorted it and settled all my worries!

lts a one man band place, but l would HIGHLY recommed it to anyone! lts a guy called Dave who owns/runs it, with his wife Sarah on the front desk. They're both top people and really know their cars, VAG in particular!

http://www.dsbautocare.co.uk/

A spot on guy who will certainly be getting all my business in the future! :D

D_O_U_G_I_E

100% Beach Bum
Aug 26, 2008
Midlands
What was wrong with your LCR??

Nothing in the end! The full story is on here a few pages back, but long story cut short, an MOT station lead me well and truely up the garden path making me think all sorts was wrong with my car and after taking it in to this place, they looked over EVERYTHING only to find that nothing was wrong and l was simply having a bit of water coming out the exhaust causing a little more 'steam' than normal.

l know it sounds VERY silly me getting all worried over smoke/steam, especially once you read the full thread on here, but after what the MOT station was telling me.....ANYONE with limited engine knowledge would have been worrying just the same!

Lets just say that l would NEVER recommend Nationwide Auto Centres for MOT's but l would HIGHLY recommend DSB for anything! :D

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.