A few more laughs ....

Kenan

Dec 14, 2018
9aa14b5a029193f897632c1ed2416021.jpg

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
After having dug to a depth of 10 feet last year, Canadian archaeologists found traces of copper wire dating back 200 years and came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a telephone network more than 150 years ago.

Not to be outdone by their neighbours, in the weeks that followed, American Archaeologists dug to a depth of 20 feet, and shortly after, a story was published in the New York Times: "American Archaeologists, find traces of 250-year-old copper wire, have concluded that their ancestors already had an advanced high-tech communications network 50 years earlier than the Canadians."

One week later, the British authorities reported the following:
"After digging as deep as 30 feet in North Yorkshire, Jack Arkwright, a self-taught archaeologist, reported that he found "absolutely k'all."
Jack therefore concluded that at least 250 years ago, Britain had already gone wireless."

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
Not so much a joke as a funny anecdote.
My favourite Rick Wakeman story:

He was at the BBC and went into the wrong studio where The Basil Brush Show was being filmed and he walked in on the filming.

Basil Brush looked at him and announced "Oh look it's Rick Wakeman everybody"

"Hello!" says Rick not knowing what else to say.

"Ok, I'm a bit busy" says Basil Brush "F*** off"

So Rick left and was standing in the corridor a bit stunned at what had just happened when someone asked if he was ok.

"Basil Brush just told me to f*** off!"

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.