Action Day - Castle Combe 25th April 2009

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
Some pics from today! Only a few as I took 100's! :lol:

Please excuse bad editing in the first pic. Photobucket isnt working right for me and puts spots on my pics that i edit!

DSC00298-1.jpg

DSC00293.jpg

DSC00294.jpg

DSC00299.jpg

DSC00303.jpg

DSC00304.jpg

DSC00305.jpg

DSC00306.jpg

DSC00309.jpg

Feb 8, 2008
Essex
I'll 2nd that, some wicked pics and looks like a really good day out.
I especailly like the Split Screen Camper, i so want to buy one next year when the bonus comes through.

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
I'll 2nd that, some wicked pics and looks like a really good day out.
I especailly like the Split Screen Camper, i so want to buy one next year when the bonus comes through.

Cheers fella! Uploading some more pics for you all! Not so much VAG related now though....

That mk2 gti with the F2 style alloys in copper/bronze alloys was in amazing condition :drool:

It was! He was on the same club stand as me :)

CIarkie

Jun 12, 2005
Basingstoke
I went down with a fellow SCN member to go round the track in his LCR. Had an amazing day, the VAG owners stand was the only place where i could find some ibiza eye candy. No SCN stand, whats that about?

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
I went down with a fellow SCN member to go round the track in his LCR. Had an amazing day, the VAG owners stand was the only place where i could find some ibiza eye candy. No SCN stand, whats that about?

SCN are pretty useless for stands tbh! The only show I know they attend is GTI International. I go to loads of other shows and SCN dont attend any! :lol:

Yeh think there was about 4 Ibiza's on our stand :)

Emz

Nov 24, 2008
Swindon
Awesome pics, thanks for the Arosa and Lupo ones! :)

Was a great day despite the weather being awkward, made the afternoon drifting session fun though! :p

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
Awesome pics, thanks for the Arosa and Lupo ones! :)

Was a great day despite the weather being awkward, made the afternoon drifting session fun though! :p

Let me re-word that for you!

"Was a great day despite the weather being awkward, made the afternoon drifting session CARNAGE though! :p"

:lol:

Copper Cupra

Dec 16, 2002
Exeter
That mk2 gti with the F2 style alloys in copper/bronze alloys was in amazing condition :drool:

Thanks for the kind comment, the Copper Ibiza was mine. It doesn't get much use so isn't too hard keeping it mint... apart from driving in the rain to get the Combe! :cry:

I didn't see your's around the show, would've been good to see it!

:)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.