Mark_Karting

Mar 3, 2012
Near Glasgow, Scotland
I don't know whether to go for budgets JOM, TA Technix etc or wait a bit and fit some FK Highsports or similar. Report back on how the Raceland's feel please, ride and handling wise.

I know I just want to go low and I will f*ck my ride, I just don't want to ruin it too much! As you have the exact same car it would be good to hear :)

Whitechapel

Adam Hilton
May 5, 2009
York/Kingston
I think some people are just picky tbf mate if you wanna go low low loooow you gotta be willing to have a less comfortable ride my FK's were fine but some people think there shoddy but yeah il let you know mate, these go -120mm so its gunna be fun haha

Nice car.

Cheers mate :)

Last edited:

Mark_Karting

Mar 3, 2012
Near Glasgow, Scotland
I think some people are just picky tbf mate if you wanna go low low loooow you gotta be willing to have a less comfortable ride my FK's were fine but some people think there shoddy but yeah il let you know mate, these go -120mm so its gunna be fun haha

Thanks, I measured my subframe to ground the other day out of interest -120mm gives roughly 2.5 inches of clearance as far as I could work out :p Going to need to park in the street from now on, as my mate nearly ripped his splitter off leaving my driveway and that was a Corsa dropped by 60mm! :/

Mar 19, 2010
2 fingers gap without taking adjusters . I didn't want mine slammed just subtle low. I don't think you can slam ibizas without taking adjusters out

Whitechapel

Adam Hilton
May 5, 2009
York/Kingston
Thought id get a decent picture of the seats, go perfectly with the black/red stitching interior :)

35creyg.jpg

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise