Whitechapel

Adam Hilton
May 5, 2009
York/Kingston
i looked on the milltek website and couldn't find one for the 1.4 :(

been told the FR exhaust will fit though, so will probably do this.

Hopefully it won't hurt too much on insurance

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
i have the old standard exhaust from my Fr...only been on the car for about 6k....thats a twin exit tail pipe....looks pretty nice

look at a facelift Fr with a standard exhaust thats what i have, if your interested

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
ohhh jeez....looks like quite a big little shunt...wrote my first car off like that :(...

how much you been quoted?

Whitechapel

Adam Hilton
May 5, 2009
York/Kingston
too much :lol:

Nah, i'm happy with the price in such a way that going through insurance would cost me a lot more in the long run. Just a shame they will have it for two weeks as they cannot get parts through to the garage :(

Whitechapel

Adam Hilton
May 5, 2009
York/Kingston
Just spoke to the guy at the garage, should be back any day soon :D
going to give it a good cleaning session, seen people using like a waxy putty?! anyone know what this is and were i can get it from? seems to give good results...

ibiza_adam

Jun 25, 2009
Sorry to hear about the car mate!!! Always the same, at least your OK! There are loads of waxes out there, some work better on red than others... What you after spending?

bertrum

Just spoke to the guy at the garage, should be back any day soon :D
going to give it a good cleaning session, seen people using like a waxy putty?! anyone know what this is and were i can get it from? seems to give good results...

That would be clay bar? Use after a wash to lift all the contaminents off the paint, like sap and tar.

Whitechapel

Adam Hilton
May 5, 2009
York/Kingston
Havent updated in a while, moved down to Kingston University 2 weeks ago, couple of changes to the car going to get some pictures up today hopefully!

Whitechapel

Adam Hilton
May 5, 2009
York/Kingston
:) coilovers, de wipered, badgeless grill at the front

166x5lg.jpg

sorry for the crappy phone pic :(

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.