Advice - New FR 184 SC - Good Deal or Not?

AlistairS

Jan 3, 2008
Stirlingshire
I have been offered a new Leon FR 184 SC through a broker. I have negative equity in my car of around £1400 due to me being only 6 months into my 4 year PCP deal. They are asking for £500 deposit for a Emocion Red with Tech & Convenience Packs & Alcantara Upholstery. The deal is over 3 years % interest with 2 years free servicing. Monthly payment £327.63. Final Payment £10719.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:

phil cross

Black Rat
Mar 24, 2008
Manchester
Good for you pal. I'm getting about 50 mpg even with the remap and it's a cracking car. I had the sport body kit fitted along with panoramic roof and the front grill painted which has made it look more aggressive at the front end. You won't be dissapointed

AlistairS

Jan 3, 2008
Stirlingshire
Good for you pal. I'm getting about 50 mpg even with the remap and it's a cracking car. I had the sport body kit fitted along with panoramic roof and the front grill painted which has made it look more aggressive at the front end. You won't be dissapointed
Thanks, that's what I wanted to hear. I will also consider the Shark Performance Stage 1 Map as there is a dealer about 30 mins drive away from me. Any pics of your car?

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.