ADVICE Seat Leon FR Wind Deflectors

S2TTB

The fake K1...
Apr 28, 2008
Glesga

ste-lfc

Jul 7, 2005
cheshire
I got a pair for the front from sere motors last week,£35 delivered.I can open my window now without gettin soaked:D they are not as dark as the ones above,and i only got 2...wish i had of seen them first:(

Last edited:

S2TTB

The fake K1...
Apr 28, 2008
Glesga
Any chance of photos with them in place?

heres my fronts fitted... team heko same as the ebay ones..

no close ups i'm affraid

13022010405.jpg

13022010406.jpg

Chris P

Feb 16, 2010
East Midlands
Thanks, both cars look really good. I haven't done anything to my FR yet, I don't want to go mad on it but a few subtle bits would be good.
I also like the cabon door sill protectors on the white lady car. Are these stanard accessories or where they custom made?

cfcmick

Nov 11, 2006
Essex Boy
I had a full set of these...
Well I've still got 3 of them :whistle:

Just be aware in the warmer days, if you happen to be on a private test road
and you are doing speeds that are above what is permitted on a public road, and you happen to have the passengers window open, you might just loose one :lol:

Apart from that...
a really good accessory to have for all the reasons stated above :D

S2TTB

The fake K1...
Apr 28, 2008
Glesga
I had a full set of these...
Well I've still got 3 of them :whistle:

Just be aware in the warmer days, if you happen to be on a private test road
and you are doing speeds that are above what is permitted on a public road, and you happen to have the passengers window open, you might just loose one :lol:

Apart from that...
a really good accessory to have for all the reasons stated above :D

if you dont fit them correctly with the metal clips perhaps :p

White_Lady_170

Dirty Derv
Jan 20, 2009
N. Ireland
Thanks, both cars look really good. I haven't done anything to my FR yet, I don't want to go mad on it but a few subtle bits would be good.
I also like the cabon door sill protectors on the white lady car. Are these stanard accessories or where they custom made?

They are custom made by a guy off the site and the vinyl decals on them are from a guy who was happy to make them and sell through Ebay!

FR_Flavoured

Why do those state 06- ...does that mean models made in 06 or before??
As you'd think it should state 06+ for models made in that year, and newer.

Dont want to make the commitment then find I do end up with ones that dont fit properly! :rolleyes:
I think these wind deflectors will be a "mod" that EVERYONE starts doing (ie: Vauxhall / Ford etc...), then we will have to take them off, as they'd be considered "chav" !? :(

White_Lady_170

Dirty Derv
Jan 20, 2009
N. Ireland
06- means 06 to present as the mk2 leon is still in production... its 06- you want.

I cant see these being considered "chav" by themselves, it takes a lot more add-ons of a more "unique" kind to be slapped onto a car before the "chav" label becomes used IMO

FR_Flavoured

06- means 06 to present as the mk2 leon is still in production... its 06- you want.

I cant see these being considered "chav" by themselves, it takes a lot more add-ons of a more "unique" kind to be slapped onto a car before the "chav" label becomes used IMO

Great! Cheers for your feedback. :) Will be placing an order on those soon.
Also agree on what it takes for "said" car to be labelled as chav.

S2TTB

The fake K1...
Apr 28, 2008
Glesga
Why do those state 06- ...does that mean models made in 06 or before??
As you'd think it should state 06+ for models made in that year, and newer.

Dont want to make the commitment then find I do end up with ones that dont fit properly! :rolleyes:
I think these wind deflectors will be a "mod" that EVERYONE starts doing (ie: Vauxhall / Ford etc...), then we will have to take them off, as they'd be considered "chav" !? :(

wind deflectors have been gettin done since the 90s mate :lol:

FR_Flavoured

Looks great Woody. How long have you had yours fitted?

I also like the rears too, where they taper off and are thinner towards the rear - sleek. :)

pato

hi woody
are yours the ones advertised in the first post? the ones from ebay.:think:

FR_Flavoured

Do these simply fit into the door channel, or do you have to remove the Rubber seal first ?

pato - Dont believe Woody is using the HEKO deflectors, as those in the auction have white writing written into the plastic by the looks of it, at the top, near the end of the door ?

TBH, I think I prefer the sleek dark ones with no writing on them! lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.