air intake

kieran_cupra

Yellow n Black works!!!!
Apr 15, 2006
Nottingham
Hi all,

Sorry if im asking a stupid question but after searching i couldnt actually find a straight answer

Has any one made a custom cai that fits into the front wing?

I currently have a modified airbox with a cotton green panel filter but want to hear more from my engine,

I see jabba do a filter but its not cheap, Just after some opinions really please guys.

Thanks guys

Kieran

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
cai2.jpg

DSC03223.JPG

R0b

Nov 3, 2006
I bought Karl's CAI

Only pic i have of it fitted

s5030018.1.jpg

Will get some more pics when the front bumper is off

Arwel

Im going to attempt this aswell. I have a stainless steel pipe with a 2.5 inch bore. I had it made up as an induction pipe on a clio i had.. Im going to cut it in a few places and then get some hoses and it'll be happy days:D

gavthelad

Bring on the Boooooost
Nov 19, 2005
Redditch (Midlands)
i'd like to hear one of these up close and personal, ive seen video clips and they sound alright but then videos dont really do dump valves/induction setups any justice as i have attempted before.

hadz

Jan 30, 2005
West Sussex
yeah thats right mate! its tight but it fits! sounds quite nice 2! im thinking bout selling it soon tho fancy a change!

jNx

May 4, 2006
M25 J13
www.surreymodified.co.uk
Save yourself the hassle and buy a Carbonio Carbon Fibre CAI...

Fitment you need is the Golf Mk4 one.. Whoever said they dont fit is a *****! :D

You need to unbolt the battery and slide it forward temporarily to slide the cone end in then unscrew the arch plastics to angle it in right! Job was finished in 30 mins!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.