All Booked in For BlueFlame Turbo Back!

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
Afrer alot of research and debating i rang Blue Flame and talked to a very clued up Nigel and i have ordered a full turbo back system! 3.0' downpipe and sports cat at 200cell rate! All in included fitting im paying 550 which i think is a good price for what im getting. Got a good discount aswell through mentioning the forum!:D

So what should i be in store for? I mentioned other owners said it was abit loud but this one has a midsilencer so he promised it would not be stupidly loud but he did say as is was a performance system it would give a nice note under full chat!

Have any blueflame owners noticed any performce gains from the full system and are you all happy with you purchase?

thanks in advance

Millo

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
You'll notice more of a pull mate, without a doubt, i was running Revo stage 1 when i had it done and i felt a difference.
It is loud, but not too loud if you get my meaning, the centre silencer tones it down but still a nice deep rumble, and sounds awesome on boost :D
One of the best things ive bought for the cupra

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
Sounds good to me. Yeh im revo stage 1 at the mo with a few other bits and pieces. Just cant wait to give it a good rip when its all bolted on!!

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
With regards to power gains, is it the sports cat that gets you what power gain there is to be had or just the fact that the air flow if much better all the way from turbo to the exit tail pipe?

Has anyone had any issues with the quality of the stainless steel used?

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
hey,

im getting it fitted not this monday but next monday so will report back. I'll have a long enough drive back to find out how good it is ( live in london and driving to blueflame near manchester to get them to fit it). From what i have read on threads they have only got good reviews for quality and fitment and some performance gains. Were you thinking of getting a turbo back done aswell?

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
Thing is ive heard some horror stories of garages trying to fit them and making a right pigs ear of it so just for piece of mind im going to drive up there. And they are only charging 30quid for fitting it. Ok so it may cost me 50 in petrol but i dont mind the long drive. How much did you get yours for if you dont mind me asking?

DOLBY

Jun 24, 2006
North of London
www.facebook.com
got it off flea bay buddy £585 about 3-4 weeks ago..lol......was weighing the odds up myself £30-£40 fitting plus £65 fuel in manchester....or £80 odd quid at tts, 300 miles less on the speedo...smiles all round...

my advice to you...go to tts in bedford mate

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.