alloys wheels

Jun 7, 2006
Norfolk, Norwich
ok i know ur gonna hate me.. and i know i aint ment to mod my car.. but i dont like the wheel on the cupra.. so my question is....

do leon cupra r alloys fit straight on (think there 18's arent they)

and do audi rs4 alloys fit?? cos i can get the multi spoke off ebay cheap in both 18's and 19's and if 19s fit i was gonna get some and then slam it to the ground

Smee

Triple D

18,s will handle like a roller skate mate. Deffinate No No if you dont want to fcuk up the handling.,

Sisson

Club member
Aug 18, 2005
Derbyshire
there was someone who had 18,s but they scrub i think...

Not sure on the rs4's or rs6's due to the huge calipers that cupras have...

Theres a post someone that states some wheels that fit over the brakes...

Triple D

Yes mate, some compermotive MO's will look a treat, and you also need to think about caliper clearance too.

Jun 7, 2006
Norfolk, Norwich
the ibiza one bubles out its looks rather wank in my eyes...

leon ones are flat fronted and bigger and er think thats

thought the rs4 would have BIGGER brakes that my cupra??

how much u after for hte coil overs?? are they easy to fit?? and adjustable?? what advantage over my cupra suspension is it going to be noticable

Smee

Sisson

Club member
Aug 18, 2005
Derbyshire
they are adjustable from 25ishmm to around 125mm.

No body roll and makes the car alot more planted round corners

Not sure how easy to fit i paid JBS to fit mine...

Im looking for over £300 for them

Jun 7, 2006
Norfolk, Norwich
sorry id like to add if i get some new alloys.. im sorry but i wont be able to sell my 17's on as its a company car and what ever i take off has to go back on when it goes back... sorry.

but stil not worked out with rs4 alloys fit? theres a ibiza with those audi tt 18's on ??

Smee

Diablo559

Diablo
Mar 1, 2005
N.Ireland
i would love a set of 18inch cupra r wheels only thing i hate about the cupra is you lower it and its still high ??????? .personally think 18s will fill the arches nicely if you get a set put pics up so i can see. oh yeah and remember to get 35 profile .the way i see it i will be keepin my 17 s for wreakin lol you could do the same lol

Icecavern

Jun 12, 2001
Berkshire, UK
www.icecavern.com
215/35/19 is still 7.5% larger than the standard wheels, so it'll scrub like a bugger unless you go for major arch work. Plus it'll look crap and probably handle horribly.

215/35/18's will only cahange the RR by 2.5% so you should just about get away with that.

Pete

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members