Altea - Replacement Rear Wiper

chunky monkey

May 6, 2008
Stonehaven NE Scotland
I have been looking through older posts about the rear wiper for the Altea, and none give part numbers for a direct replacement wiper.

Someone must make one by now, I tried the Halfords WA27 today, but it was 2" shorter than current blade, my wiper is 13"...

Hellfords advised Bosch now make a replacement blade, but he couldn't give me the part number, system was down, and they didn't stock them, order only.

I know I could by replacement rubber, but my wiper frame is damaged, so I really need a whole wiper.

Can anyone help? I have been searching the net for hours trying to find a blade...

Cheers...

FR+TDI

Jul 8, 2007
Carmarthenshire, Wales.
GSF for a Bosch one, only thing is its not a flat as the standard/original one - the arm stands off the glass a bit further - looks a bit wrong. Stealer is the ideal answer. :(

chunky monkey

May 6, 2008
Stonehaven NE Scotland
I would have thought by now someone would have come up with a direct 'as stealer' replacement.
The market is out there, as the stealer supplied wiper is diabolical, leaves more smears than the News of the World...
The Hellfords replacement did fit, but was 2" smaller, I may just have to live with it or pay stealer prices, honestly the holy grail would be easier to find...

I should just give up and put a call in to Sere Motors, he would be half the price anyway, but why make it easy for myself!

newneo

I posted in here a while back, get your rear wiper from an Audi garage, it's the A4 avant wiper you need it's exactly the same as the alteas and a steel at about 7 quid inc VAT

IbizaAlex

AKS tuning
May 11, 2008
Bedford
Was going to say Valeo as I got one for my altea the other day. I also believe that valeo make the genuine one. I can get fairly cheap front genuine bosch wipers too!

8MU

Stealer only issue Solved...

Valeo Silencio Rear Wiper VM37. Fits exactly as stealer wiper. So far so good, great smear free wipe...

Bought and delivered for £8.99 from really fast delivery...

Ordered one,Thank you much

Blimey,wont let me quote the url's that you posted because im such a noob:rolleyes:

pookas

Thanks guys I got one from Speeding too, spot on wiper for the price:clap:

cherryone

Dec 15, 2006
Another cheaper option which works perfectly for me is to use the " halfords wiper refills R03 " and trim the excess of the end.
Takes 5 minutes to fit !!

Regards

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.