Altea shudder

Nov 2, 2006
Annaghmore
bebo.com
Im not sure if ti is a misfire or just unven, but it a larger shudder than normal idle. engine code BKC 1.9PD TDI and dont have VAG COM. flywheel replaced at 7.5k and 17.5k on car now.

TDI_luver

Jul 11, 2006
Ireland
Does anyone have any update on the low revs - 5th gear shuddering problem ?

My '06 Toledo 1.9 Tdi has done it since new....now have 14000 miles on it. Mentioned it to the dealer...got he "They all do it" line, allegedly caused by "emissions requirements..." and driving style.

It other words, you gotta live with it. ???

I suspect there must be a better explanation and solution than this !!

Anyone ??

Nov 2, 2006
Annaghmore
bebo.com
Does anyone have any update on the low revs - 5th gear shuddering problem ?

My '06 Toledo 1.9 Tdi has done it since new....now have 14000 miles on it. Mentioned it to the dealer...got he "They all do it" line, allegedly caused by "emissions requirements..." and driving style.

It other words, you gotta live with it. ???

I suspect there must be a better explanation and solution than this !!

Anyone ??

If you see earlier in this post ( i think this is same one) but i had same problem at 1500rpm in 5th gear, engine wasnt labouring despite low speed, and got a large shudder. this was taken in to be looked at and was hit with we have replaced your clutch and flywheel, it was the dual mass flywheel issue at fault here. If you find the post print it out or show/point them to it and say this is exactly what mine is doing and demand it fixed!!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members