An Idiot trying to make Power, Send help!

Feb 2, 2023
London
Hello, My Current situation is that I have an LCR BAM 1M. My plans for it was G25-660, Build the Engine & refresh the underneath.

The engine is Built, Turbo is on & it is in the engine bay. My next step is where I'm struggling, I have a few questions if anyone can help to answer or point me in the right direction ill be very grateful.

I'm Currently looking for the following:
3" Intake pipe from Air filter to turbo
3" CAT Back from Nortech 3" downpipe
Every brake line from ABS to Calipers ( (Brembo Fronts so have the weird S hard pipe piece) Also Checked Seat Direct Supposedly all Discontinued so if anyone has for sale HMU)
An engine Wiring Diagram would be Helpful, Found a few connectors but no clue where they go (I believe some are from the SAI Pump that's been removed by previous owners)

I'm sure ill be on here asking a bunch more questions throughout the next couple of weeks so any help would be appreciated!

vwtrev

Flying Banana
Oct 29, 2015
Essex, united kingdom
Hello, My Current situation is that I have an LCR BAM 1M. My plans for it was G25-660, Build the Engine & refresh the underneath.

The engine is Built, Turbo is on & it is in the engine bay. My next step is where I'm struggling, I have a few questions if anyone can help to answer or point me in the right direction ill be very grateful.

I'm Currently looking for the following:
3" Intake pipe from Air filter to turbo
3" CAT Back from Nortech 3" downpipe
Every brake line from ABS to Calipers ( (Brembo Fronts so have the weird S hard pipe piece) Also Checked Seat Direct Supposedly all Discontinued so if anyone has for sale HMU)
An engine Wiring Diagram would be Helpful, Found a few connectors but no clue where they go (I believe some are from the SAI Pump that's been removed by previous owners)

I'm sure ill be on here asking a bunch more questions throughout the next couple of weeks so any help would be appreciated!
Hi, you want to speak to Badger5 for the TIP (air filter to turbo pipe).
Try Pirtek for pipes, they were very helpful when I needed some special pipes for my new turbo fitment (although not cheap).
And for the Exhaust Pipe, you won't go wrong with speaking to Dean at Pipecraft (In Basildon) the man is a wizard with exhaust pipes (I needed a downpipe mated to a custom exhaust).

Pirtek and Pipecraft are in Basildon (but I think Pirtek are around the country)

Dean is on Facebook at Dean Pipecraft

Feb 2, 2023
London
Hi, you want to speak to Badger5 for the TIP (air filter to turbo pipe).
Try Pirtek for pipes, they were very helpful when I needed some special pipes for my new turbo fitment (although not cheap).
And for the Exhaust Pipe, you won't go wrong with speaking to Dean at Pipecraft (In Basildon) the man is a wizard with exhaust pipes (I needed a downpipe mated to a custom exhaust).

Pirtek and Pipecraft are in Basildon (but I think Pirtek are around the country)

Dean is on Facebook at Dean PipecraftI
I Found a Company slightly closer called FastLaneStyling in Romford, So imma use them to get the exhaust sorted & for the Turbo pipes I might see if they can mock something up temporarily to get it through MOT but I need to find brake lines before I can do anything :cry:

Reactions: vwtrev