angel eye question

Blitz.

hello,
the standard 3v t-shape bulbs for the 4 -HALO RINGS- on angel eyes aren't one bit visible in the daytime
so ive been looking around but i cant seem to find SKY BLUE AND BRIGHT replacement bulbs for it
but i know they are avalible because a few people have them
does any body here have a clue where i can buy these from ?
i tried ebay but they dont sell these

thanks.

killer205

Jun 2, 2007
hello,
the standard 3v t-shape bulbs for the 4 -HALO RINGS- on angel eyes aren't one bit visible in the daytime
so ive been looking around but i cant seem to find SKY BLUE AND BRIGHT replacement bulbs for it
but i know they are avalible because a few people have them
does any body here have a clue where i can buy these from ?
i tried ebay but they dont sell these

thanks.

just get the leds and make ur own so much easier thats what i did with all my interior bulbs

antzedwardz

Jun 18, 2009
Cambridge
yeh im having the same problem! do u mean cut off the old LEDs nd solder on some bright intense LEDs back on? dont wanna waste my money nd blow the whole headlight :|

antzedwardz

Jun 18, 2009
Cambridge
yeah all you have to do is simply wire up all 3 white wires up eiether solder thm (recommend) or crimp then after that simply wire all 3 black wires together in the same process as you done with the white wires!! and hopefully u should be away!!

greg clev

ok nice one thanks ill give that a go. wher does the LEDS for the angel eyes themselves go? the same place as the 3 LEDS?

antzedwardz

Jun 18, 2009
Cambridge
do u mean as in the wires? because all u do is wire them all together, but if u mean u wanna access the LEDs for angel eye rings is if u look at the bottom of the headlight there will be 2 big grommets just pull them out nd u can access them from there? if that answers your question!!!

greg clev

yea sorry man i mean the wires themselves :) lol i should be more specific

antzedwardz

Jun 18, 2009
Cambridge
i mean when i done mine all 3 white wires went together and then all 3 black wires went to together, if you see what i mean, hope this helps!!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members