Another one, This time its RED!!

Guffers

Resident Engineer
Apr 18, 2007
Well, decided to upgrade from the 1.4 i had, great wee car but just wanted something with more OOMPH!

So..... anyone recognise this?
Had SCN stickers on it but couldnt find a trace on here. :doh:

Pulls like nothing ive ever driven! Its a 54 Cupra with Revo Remap and other various bits.

Well chuffed with it! [B)]

DSC00349.jpg

DSC00351.jpg

DSC00348.jpg

DSC00352.jpg

DSC00347.jpg

If anyone knows about its history give us a shout!

T. Spark

Petrol or diesel? Red = fast. True fact.

However the rear lights are different, not bad mind.

The discs are crying out for grooved ;)

Whilst I was a fan of the wheel picture, seeing the wheels on the car I dont like :(

Guffers

Resident Engineer
Apr 18, 2007
Petrol of course! Red adds horsepower, everyone knows that!

Dunno what power its putting out but must be about 200bhp with the remap, filter exhaust and super dooper whooshy things under the bonnet?

Might stick my Skoda VRS's on it but dunno if i need different tyres for the front?

T. Spark

Haha, petrol of course ;) Diesel = better :D

Anyway,

Are they Fabia vRS wheels or octy wheels?

16's wont fit, 17's will

Guffers

Resident Engineer
Apr 18, 2007
17's , had em on my old one,
DSC00174-1.jpg

I wont even rise to the bait of the old petrol v fuel used to power farm vehicles debate...:lol:

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
Not guaranteed as there's sod all clearance behind the standard wheels to begin with. Those calipers are huge and make finding different wheels an issue to say the least.

Guffers

Resident Engineer
Apr 18, 2007
Where do i need to measure? could try one on but its cold n dark out there.

cuprakel

Feb 10, 2006
Lanarkshire
I'm sure i have saw this before on here. looks great from the front but not liking those wheels much and the cupra lettering, black 'S' badge and lights look a mess, whats that all about? tidy it up and slam it & you'll be on to a winner

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
I think the wheels will look fine if you get rid of the red ring, maybe it will t cut off ?

Nice car mate with the best engine IMO.

I've seen the car on here before I'm sure.

I think the guy rote it off and bought it back off of the insurance................................(joke)

kriso

_______ C U P R A _______
Jan 29, 2007
Brighton
That's CupraStoo's old car. I test drove it about 14 months ago too, before he got it :)

Came back as outstanding finance when I did an HPI on it, but seems its been cleared now...

Guffers

Resident Engineer
Apr 18, 2007
Not sure whats going on at the back, only had it for a week and the modifying bug hasnt bitten yet.
I'm sure i can think of something...

EDIT- Any idea what power it was putting out kriso?

Last edited:

Guffers

Resident Engineer
Apr 18, 2007
Knew the jokes would come thick and fast!

This is when you tell me its actually a cut n shut!

kriso

Jan 29, 2007
Brighton
Standard Revo 1 power - around 200 bhp i guess. Can't remember much else aboujt it except for the annoying gear knob lol

I wasn't joking about the HPI btw :runaway: But I'm sure you checked that, as did the last owner.

Enjoy the car tho! Same year as mine

cuprakel

Feb 10, 2006
Lanarkshire
sorry just re-read my comment sounds a bit harsh! if the octo wheels fit get them on, but as said, they may not clear the calipers. fix the lettering or remove and it wont look so odd. great cars though, but i would say that

Guffers

Resident Engineer
Apr 18, 2007
HPI was clear, some kind of mix up with the dealership the last owner told me.

Seems everyone knows a bit about this! Bit of a homecoming!

R1ch85

1/4mile - 13.935 @ 100.54
Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
I see you got an aero wiper on there. CupraStoo removed his so you're boot trim has been off again! Check for rattles, the clips are very prone to breaking. It's not that expensive for a new one though, comes with clips too :) I'd know, I broke mine and had to buy another lol

kriso

Jan 29, 2007
Brighton
Where abouts are you? It was around Horsham, West Sussex when I test drove it. I'll keep a look out if you are around Brighton way...I don't see many Cupras around here sadly :(

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.