Another Reccomendation for P-Torque

Mar 8, 2007
Hello all.

Had my Fabia vRS remapped at P-Torque on Friday as part of the Stage 1 group buy on seatcupra. I was going to wait until next year but the price was too good to resist.

Car went on the rollers with a decat exhaust, pd160 intake, panel filter, egr turned down and CCV Bypass system.

It made 150bhp on the standard MAP, cant remember the torque, I'll have a look after. It rolled 145bhp before so I am guessing in reality the figure is between these two (dyno lottery and all that).

Will did a diagnostic check to make sure nothing was un-toward, then loaded his own in-house software onto the car's ECU, and tweaked. He then put it back on the rolling road and it made 181bhp and 302 lb ft. Taking into account dyno lottery etc, I would say its in reality its in the mid-170s and 290s lb ft.

Very impressed with the map, holds out all the way to 4,200rpm, and now boosts to about 23psi.

The map is very progressive, unlike some others I have seen.

There is very little extra smoke, and my clutch is holding out fine (for the moment! I tend to baby it anyway - no full throttle below 2,100rpm). I tend to drop a gear now, and give it some from about 2,500rpm, and the power is always there.

10/10 from me, fast, efficient, informative and friendly service. Well worth the 2 1/2 hour drive.

Graph:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/frenchboy88/img009.jpg

P1000726.jpg

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members