any good off ebay

awelch

. . . . .
Mar 1, 2006
I was interested in the same thing, have a look at the thread called first test drive ( hooked ) the final posting describe the wipers and there are picures of them installed! hope it helps

ovni boy

RikH said:
yeah go to the dealers instead
skoda fabia one looks even better IMHO

www.leoncupra.co.uk
guide with part numbers thanks to Pabs

Agree, changed mine for a fabia rear wiper last week, much better and only £17.50 for the lot from my local Skoda dealer!

SmartyFR

Leon Fr 1.8 20VT
Dec 6, 2005
I have the MK4 golf aero wiper.Will post pics up tmoro morning.Works much better then standard:D

551-1

SmartyFR said:
I have the MK4 golf aero wiper.Will post pics up tmoro morning.Works much better then standard:D

Looking forward to your pic , been wanting one myself.

TheOtherSimon

Jul 12, 2004
philtdi said:
I want a decent rear wiper because i think the standard one is crap. Is this any good?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Seat-Ibiza-Le...oryZ9889QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It's better, but not ideal. That's the Polo Mk5 rear wiper, which you'll find is 13" long. The standard Leon rear wiper is 16" long.

What you really want is the Touran wiper (which is the same design) or the Fabia one, both of which are 15" long.

You'll find that the one on ebay will leave much of the rear window unwiped.

Simon.

Jan 19, 2006
fife, scotland
i put the touran one on £ 21 from my local vw dealers, looks the blow locks mate, and most folk have the fabia one, so i fancied something different. polo and golf ones are too wee

Apr 2, 2004
Manchester
With the Touran one, did you find the cap lifts itself up when the wiper moves? I had to file the bottom of the cap very slightly so it cleared the window, you'd never tell by looking at it though :D

Unless I pushed it on too far lol.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.