Any SCs out there yet?

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
20130723_172256_zps26e1ea43.jpg

My view from a hotel room the other night i see a few SC's haha

GreyUm

Took the 1.8 sc out on a test drive, gloucester.

Lovely little beast! I was the first to test it. :)

It really shifts 10-70mph very easy to speed. cruise control easy to use.

clever little bits inside, if you are cruising in the wrong gear for economy it suggests what gear to use.
auto lock the car doors when starting to drive.
Unlocks when you take the key out.

Walpurgis

Feb 5, 2013
There's a lukewarm review of the SC today in The Daily Telegraph. He likes the 1.8 TSi FR but not the 1.6TDi SE and says that the seating position is "plain weird".

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
Was in David Cook SEAT in Chadderton last week to get my MK2 serviced

They have a light blue Leon SC in there. Had a good look round it and thought it was better in the flesh than the pictures.

I think it's more of a grower in terms of looks, the interior in the MK3 is a cut above the MK2 though

gar074

I was underwhelmed by the interior tbh - although it's much better than the mk2 (which wouldn't be difficult).

The design and finish on the doors is poor (hard, scratchy plastic, and those door handles are very nasty) and the dash looks dated already (that heavy central section with its acres of blankness, the 'chrome' surround that looks like a cheap 1970s stereo). On the FR, there's a grey surround around the instrument panel that's presumably supposed to look like brushed aluminium, but just looks like airfix-grade plastic - the SE is better in that regard, as the surround is finished in gloss black, but it still has that naff 'chrome' strip...

Very disappointed that it didn't feel more special.

Ckpearce91

Feb 20, 2013
Milton Keynes
I received my Leon SC on the 19th of July (my birthday). I was told by the salesman that I'm the first person in the UK to have one on the road! And I still haven't seen any others! :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise