Anyone done Powerflex ARB Bushes?

Marky P

Seeing as though I'm doing the wishbone bushes I thought I might as well order a full set.

Anyone fitted the Powerflex anti-roll-bar bushes to an Ibiza mkiV?

djrichard

DJRICHARD
Mar 11, 2004
glasgow
I have Powerflex front bushes but Star Performance told me there was no need to get the ARB done as the OE one was sufficient for the job.

Jan 29, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
I rekon Cupra bushes are better than the powerflex ones..

I had powerflex's fitted about a year ago now, the wishbone rear bushes (the ones that will make the big difference) are just inserts... and have a tendancy to fall out if your bushes aint in mint condition.

Marky P

Thanks Neo_VR, that's what I was worried about. The Powerflex stuff bushes turned up at the garage yesterday with my front-lower bush being knackered I'm afraid they won't do the job properly. I think I'll order some Cupra ones, anyone got a part number?

Marky P

You were right Neo_VR,

I didn't even try to fit the udders and went with the Cupra ones.

Anyone want to buy some Udders?

Kyle Townend

Dec 3, 2005
Sorry for being daft, but on my car, the drivers side has a faulty part, that is currently bodged on until seat send me a replacement.

Its a bar, maybe about 10inches long (forgot now, been a while since i've seen it) with a ball joint on each end.

Basically one of the ball joints has a damaged thread and doesnt screw onto the shock absorber properly, and sometimes clangs when turning.

As I said, this is bodged - but are any of the things mentioned in this thread uprated versions of this that would be worth me buying and having fitted?

Cheers

Kyle Townend

Dec 3, 2005
Sisson said:
that sounds like a droplink,

Not sure if there are uprated ones available?

Yeah, sounds about right. Sorry for going off topic :whistle:

About £13 for a new one from seat, so will have one fitted when I have my service.

Ta.