Anyone needed front spacers with ap coilies..

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
Right as title really just fitted my fronts...now ive got a feeling it could be a camber problem but from feeling the top inside of my tyre im not sure if it will catch the coilover or not over bumps just a bit worried as ive got to drive it for the next couple of days before i can get it all lazer alinged. Anyone else had this atall i dont recall reading anything about it. Not sure how much its dropped by but the front bumper is 130mm from the floor without a splitter. Oh and im on standard rims... :)

stuy

Im running 17's, ET40 with 205-40-17 tyres with AP coilovers, not sure how low my car is, have never had a problem with the inner tyre wall rubbing the spring/shock body.

Stu...

Glen Mk3 TDI

Im running 17's, ET40 with 205-40-17 tyres with AP coilovers, not sure how low my car is, have never had a problem with the inner tyre wall rubbing the spring/shock body.

Stu...

hey stu , sorry to jump in on this tread, but im runing the same set up as you but with hottuninng coilies. does your front wheels rub on the chassis leg wen on full lock? and do your back wheels look stuck in to far or is it me being to fussy with ine:confused:

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
hey stu , sorry to jump in on this tread, but im runing the same set up as you but with hottuninng coilies. does your front wheels rub on the chassis leg wen on full lock? and do your back wheels look stuck in to far or is it me being to fussy with ine:confused:

Have a search for rear spacers and all will become clear.