Anyone painted their Mk2 Leon cupra rims anthracite?

gazp123

Feb 1, 2008
Sunderland
Just bought a set of cupra rims. I was thinking about painting or powdercoating an anthracite colour as i think it would look good on a black leon.

Just wondering if anyone has had theirs done?
I can only find pics with the gloss black or silver.

Cheers
Gaz

Ni Cupra

Inferi black cupra
May 23, 2007
have been thinking of doing the same to my wheels but im unsure on how it would look against the inferi black though. any pictures ofit done would be great. thanks.

tom-cupra

..I will paint my wheels, graphit color, when the winter passes...and then I will put some pictures so you can see it...:)

gazp123

Feb 1, 2008
Sunderland
ive see the leon with the bbs ch rims (I think its them) and there anthracite just think cupra rims would look imense that colour. Dunno the lads name whos car it is sorry but its sometimes on the banner at the top of the page

MUFFIN

ready 2 return ;o)
Dec 3, 2006
North of Penzance
I'm contemplating doing this.. My K1 came standard silver but getting the urge to change.
What's the difference between painting and powder coating?? Also anyone had them done in NW UK - If so by who and can you recommend them?

gazp123

Feb 1, 2008
Sunderland
i think black on black is a little too much and you loose the definition of the rim if you know what i mean. black &Anthricate is the way forward for 09!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise