Anyone with interference since fitting HIDS?

Trublu07

Oct 7, 2008
Essex
It says it's not for hi/low. What be this? It also asks what bulbs. I don't know what k are on the car as They were there when I bought the car.

Trublu07

Oct 7, 2008
Essex
It says works for single beam only. What is hi/lo beam then? I think mine are using the bulb you use to flash your lights.

Trublu07

Oct 7, 2008
Essex
Ok. I have had a look at the boxes in the engine bay. There is a metal cover covering the info sticker. I assume they are 6000k. The boxes have a date of 2007 on then so i guess that they are not the digital ones as they are quite chunky. Thanks for your help mate. I might get an auto electrician to fit the relay as I don't have a clue lol.

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Ballast make no difference, it's the bulb which in a standard headlight is H7.
The relay is piece of cake to fit, just get one and i'll talk you through it step by step :)

Aug 7, 2009
Manchester U.K
Fitted the loom, no interference now.
Result!

Just get one and i'll talk you through it :)

Took 9 days to be delivered.

I was thinking about wiring a relay to them to stop them flickering or one being brighter than the other, quite easy to put a relay in without a loom, are yours fused?

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
pfft il make my own lol all you need is 2 fuse holders and a relay and some brains.

Mine as one fuse holder (now who as the brains :p) and the correct connectors to simply connect to the ballasts, make some up and get them in for sale, would have cost me £8 for all the bits to make these, no brainer really.

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
we have a load of fused relay lighting kits at work at £3.50 odd even to me so for 50p more to have the connectors all done ready plug 'n' play i ordered one for the sake of 50p

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members