ARB help asap pleaseee

dannyboi

Jan 21, 2009
basically ive lowerd my leon on coilovers and with the standard ARB it rubs on the driveshaft so im in need of a golf r32 ARB as its cheaper than branded ones and will prevent the rubbing .

i have phoned up volkswagen and they have said its £62 but i need a chassis code or need to know exactly which type i need .. can anybody help me on this please ?

thanks

how the hell do dealers do this! i've noticed it a lot recently.

You ask them for a part price, they give you it but then ask for the part code. If they don't know it's the right part or what part, how the feck do they give you a price :confused:

EDIT: sorry just read you put chassis code but in a sense my gripe still applies as they haven't confirmed the car

dannyboi

Jan 21, 2009
so will the r32 anti roll bar not fit onto my leon tdi then ?

as mentioned i have got the jamex coilovers and ive also uprated my drop links which i forgot to add , all i need is the arb to stop rubbing against the driveshaft as it will just snap my driveshaft AGAIN :cry:, basically the pressure from how low it is forces the driveshaft at a angle and when i turn or hit a dip on the motorway it crunchs . making it higher is not a option before someone says lol . if i can get hold of a arb that fits my car straight on and sits under the driveshaft insted of over the top of it which the standard one does and is cheaper than the whiteline ones and the kw ones im a happy bunny

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
You have uprated droplinks that are longer tho so they push the ARB up so it nearly touches the DS?

If you had some droplinks that were shorter it would bring the curv of the ARB over the DS and not rub at all?

Thats what I did anyway, might be different on a TDI :)

Last edited:

Leeroymk1

I have seen upgraded ARBs that prevent the rubbing for the derv mk4 golf platform (mk1 Leon) in performance VW magazine for £95

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise