ARB question

owen lcr

orvil
Oct 10, 2006
montrose, scotland
Hi folks, i have got a set of autotech ARB's waiting to go on my car, is it ok to fit them when the car has got OEM suspension on? i know they stop body roll but can they only withstand so much without twisting/breaking, reason i ask is i was going to fit the ARB's when the subframe is off to do the diff done but wont have my bilsteins until after this is done, will it be the ARB's ok until i get time to fit the coilovers? :headhurt:

cheers, owen

RobH

Nov 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Hi folks, i have got a set of autotech ARB's waiting to go on my car, is it ok to fit them when the car has got OEM suspension on? i know they stop body roll but can they only withstand so much without twisting/breaking, reason i ask is i was going to fit the ARB's when the subframe is off to do the diff done but wont have my bilsteins until after this is done, will it be the ARB's ok until i get time to fit the coilovers? :headhurt:

cheers, owen
Yeah i would of thought so, although you'll be paying for alignment twice. We want a review when they're on aswell by the way and a review on the coillies and the diff :p.

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Yeah i would of thought so, although you'll be paying for alignment twice. We want a review when they're on aswell by the way and a review on the coillies and the diff :p.

You will get a review from someone else first ;)

Regarding alignment, I have never had it done on my car with OEM/Pro Kit/Sportline/OEM/Eibach Pro Street S Coilovers and tyre wear has always been even although I probably get it done will once all the kit is on.

owen lcr

orvil
Oct 10, 2006
montrose, scotland
yeah, i wont bother getting it aligned after the diff has been done but will do so a week later when the collies go on... i have just organised a few extra bits aswell but they are a secret :funk:

will give info on them when they are done;)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.