Are these the correct top mounts & bearings?

Aimez

P1010142.jpg

Are these correct ready fro fitting my coilovers, used the part number everyone says on here this came to £44.26 everyone said they were cheaper than that!

Do I need anything else for fitting coilovers?

:confused:

Bondiblu

Enthusiast
Mar 18, 2007
Cheshire
They appear to be the same as the ones I got for my TDI 130 Sport, I replaced the hub securing bolt and the three bolts on the top mount aswell, but then I'm quite fussy.

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
they look right sure enough! Could have used the ones that are currently on your car though, but i suppose itd be easier/ quicker if you bought new ones like yourself! You wont need anything else, i used the original nut on the standard damper shaft with my new coilovers, but its up to you whether you use that or the new nuts you get with the coilovers. Also i just wirebrushed the top-mount bolts and the nut/bolt that clamp the hub to the shock, no need for new ones as they arnt stretched when tightened or anything.

Dempsey27

depending on how low you go you might need to get shorter drop links well i had to anyway they where hittin body when turning

Aimez

I have Whiteline rear ARB on which has drop links with it will this help?!
I will not silly low as I have to drive over a cattle grid whenever I go out and my route to work has a horrible road with about 20 big sunken dips in.
As you can tell I am not fitting these myself as I wouldn't know how and would break something!

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
totally depends on the mileage your car has covered as to what components you decide to replace.

I'm doing my top-mounts just for the hell of it - but I've only got just on 35k on the clock, so figured not much point in changing anything else.

dandanibiza

May 7, 2012
Need to ask the same question and I know this thread is old lol.

Will the bearing and top mount sit on top of this mount already on the coilver?

fk.jpg

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise