Arosa Steel Wheel

vmx1200

Hi all

My daughter drove through a pothole the other day and damaged the standard steel wheel on her T reg 1.0 Arosa. The local tyre place tried bashing it out but it still has a slow leak from around the bead. Has anyone in the Guildford / Bracknell area got one they wish to sell perhaps after fitting nice shiny alloys?

I did find this on eBay VW-VOLKSWAGEN-POLO-MK4-1-0-1-3-1-4-1-6-16V-STEEL-WHEEL but dont know if would fit (cannot post link as newbie :cry:

Thanks

lunalupi

...is not a bloke!
Jul 29, 2006
Wiltshire
It's just a pity none of us are very close to Guildford!

VMX - if no-one on here can help you, then there are lots of other models you can get one from. You need one that is 4x100, and the same width as yours (I can't remember what it is, but you could always take the bent one in to a scrappy to compare) which can be from a Lupo, or an older Polo like the mk4 in that ebay ad.
The only difference might be that it is a slightly different pattern/design in the centre so if you do take the bent wheel with you, you can have a rummage for a matching one.

grotmeister

Feb 23, 2007
DHL home delivery pick up and deliver up to 50Kg for about £7.50 so if anyone is desperate....

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
DHL home delivery pick up and deliver up to 50Kg for about £7.50 so if anyone is desperate....

Really ! Wowzers, I thought it would be alot more expensive ?! I need a set of steelies for when I get my wheels powdercoated.

grotmeister

Feb 23, 2007
I'll see if I have 4 with legal tyres on, mail me if interested, same user name with @aol.com after it, they're taking up room in my garage

vmx1200

Hi all

Thanks for the help with this.

Grotmeister, I have sent you a mail .. all I need is a decent rim .... tyre would be a bonus but the rim is the main thing. Original tyre size 155 /70 /13 .... are they all that size?

Impressed at the DHL delivery price!!

vmx1200

Big thanks to Grotmiester, this is why I love owners forums!!

The people on the Audi Cabriolet (1994) and V max (motorcyle) are all equaly great :rolleyes:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members